secret nappy santa *chat thread*

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
does anyone fancy it? i thought it might be a good idea, i know there is another secret santa and i am doing that one aswell but i have to say the idea of getting a new nappy excites me more than getting something for me :lol: obviously there will have to be some kind of limit on how much we'd spend cos nappies are expensive but i thought it might be good?

x

ETA: Wobbles has approved it so long as we understand that its not her problem if anything goes wrong and that we know we are sharing our addresses at our own risk :happydance:

Oh my god yeah! such a cool idea! How would you do it?

i thought this too!! we should defo do it!!!!! i'll help you organise if you like hun ? xxxx

Woooahhhh! I am most definitely in! I think most of us girls have sent stuff to and from each other before anyway, so we are all trustworthy (I think! :haha:) We'd have to nominate a 'santa' and get them to PM each of us a random name. We could have someone from here collect a list of who wants to be involved, and maybe ask if someone who isn't on the natural parenting section send the PM's out so everyone gets a surprise! Love Laura xx

Woooahhhh! I am most definitely in! I think most of us girls have sent stuff to and from each other before anyway, so we are all trustworthy (I think! :haha:) We'd have to nominate a 'santa' and get them to PM each of us a random name. We could have someone from here collect a list of who wants to be involved, and maybe ask if someone who isn't on the natural parenting section send the PM's out so everyone gets a surprise! Love Laura xx

Yeah that's the bit I was wondering about! Ooh I'm excited now! :happydance:

woohoo, im so glad u girls are interested, omg this is gna be sooo good

bring on christmas!!!

x

Might be a good idea to contact Admin before everyone starts giving out addresses and stuff? Just to make sure its ok... I know in past years Forum Spacific Secret Santas were not approved...

:hugs:

Well I would be soo in if we got approval, nappies nappies nappies :happydance: but I guess it might be a bit unfair having to pay postage to me!

My postage was well cheap to you the other day! I was surprised! I pay the same to post 5 miles away :dohh:

In fact, I post that much stuff, I could do with another job just to pay for stamps and things! I think my post office bloke is fed up of seeing me and Freya, he is a grumpy, grumpy man....

I hope we get approval, I can see why it might have caused trouble in the past though.

Yay nappies! :happydance:

I'd def be up for it :D

Ooh, I hope she lets us. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Wobbles!!!

and eve and ever and ever and i will send you lots of nice sweeties!!!:kiss:

were allowed :D

''One condition ...its not my problem whatever goes wrong (if) and they share their address at their own risk like everything else.''

Thanks wobbles :D

x

So if one of you mad stalkers decides to jump on a plane to me...

Ha ha, I feel pretty safe :smug:

BTW I totally understand Wobbles (and BnB) not wanting to be held responsible, as things do go wrong and I have seen cases of people not receiving goods or whatever... maybe we should set some rules up like Wobbles has in the general secret santa like having a minimum amount of posts etc.

Whatcha think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->