secret nappy santa *chat thread*

I'd love to except we just use trainers now and I'm in the US :(

Yeah are we going to fill out a little thing that says what kind of nappies we like, girl or boy, that sort of thing? Cos you could put trainers on there :)

Ha ha, aww poor Kirsten! We looove you!

p.s I'm sure I can train Sofia to weild a bat in time for Christmas ;)

Umm, in my experience postage to Canada from the UK isn't tooo bad, but it is a fortune from Switzerland (cheaper to post from Switzerland than France, my life is complicated!). Anyway, if international people want in we can always buy from international sites and send from online?

I'm a low postie too :cry: but I just don't like poking me nose into too many other people's business! And also...I don't think my kitchen floor would ever be mopped again if I tried to get to 2000!! I don't mind sending abroad at all, even if it is more expensive. 'Tis the festive season for spreading joy and all!! xxx

Our LO will be here by Christmas (Mid Nov), and would love some surprise Fluff!
Can i join in too?

has there been a decision on total spend etc yet?

yeah i think we need to have a little guide form to fill out so we can get the right pressie for eacothers bums!!!

i dont have a prob posting abroad at all :thumbup:

sara

xxxxx

aww what a fab idea id love to join in if im allowed to :)

Awww Kirsten, did you really think we wouldn't let you join in? Ha ha, plonker! I'm very impressed with your spamming though.

Lol, no I didn't really think that. I just wanted to be chat happy! Lol, needless to say Jake thinks I am a total saddo now! Ah well.

I am looking forward to this nappy santa. I want to choose a nappy to send right now! Will be great when we find out who gets who!

:happydance:

:rofl: I haven't heard anyone use the word 'plonker' in many many years!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->