secret nappy santa *chat thread*

wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo

sooo excited now!!!!

i agree we should have rules set out about it....:thumbup:

Yeah I agree, but pleeease I haven't got as many posts as you guys, and also haven't been a member as long, oh nooooo I will post a lot right now if you like?!

spam spam spam Kirsten!!

Tee hee :)

We could always do it via Facebook anyway, then it is our own responsibility.

Plus I will vouch for Kirsten... and I already have her address so can go round with a bat if necessary ;)

Eek! It's too far to bring a bat, plus...you can't leave Sofia! I don't like spamming, feels like I'm taking over.

I will go find some random threads! Right, I'm on 853!

haha get ur spam on girly!!!

i think it is a good idea to have rules cos there must be a reason the other ones needs rules in the first place, theres always people who want to take the p*ss isnt there

x

lol bless ya kirsten!!! i think we should just do it with people who we know i.e not complete newbies to the section and only people who have been here for a while/we know are trust worthy......most of us we know but if a total random wants to join in obviously that would be dodgy!

does that make sense??? if you's want i can get rob to do all the names etc then that way one of us doesnt have to know who is our secret santa??????? i promise i will be good and not nose at who is my SS xxxxxxx

Yeah I think that is a good idea, and Rob is a good choice for being the Santa Master! :lol:

lol he will sooooo be loving that name if he does it !!!!! he he !!

Right, I've only made it to 868 posts and I am going to bed. Freya enjoys getting up at 5am at the mo, lovely. :thumbup:

If you girls want a hand doing the pm's and the admin side let me know, i dont mind helping out so you all get a suprise SS :thumbup:

hmm i am not sure, how do we know u wont cheat sara?!?

x

LOL you wont but i'm not the kinda gal to cheat at something like this! it'd ruin it if iknew who my secret santa or anyone elses for that matter was!!!! cant wait fo xmas now !!super excited about everything!!!Daisy's first christmas, BnB SS, Fluffy SS :yipee::happydance:

lol he he !!! i dont mind either way just a suggestion hunni!!!! so are we gonna have a max spend??? dunno how i'll be able to restrain myself like !! i get myself a little excited about these things!!lol

is this only a uk thing or are you going to do it internationanally??

hmm i guess it depends on how many international people want to do it cos it might cost a fortune to send abroad? im not sure, i know its cheap to france so it might not be too bad to canada either :shrug:

x

:headspin: Glad you ladies got it approved.... have fun!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->