secret nappy santa *chat thread*

mine's here wrapped and ready to go now do i send it now and risk the chance of them knowing i have sent it or do i leave it here for a bit and risk ripping this cute bit off fluff open and popping it on harley, ooooooo i don't know, when are you girls sending yours?

I haven't even got mine to send yet, I'm thinking we are all going to guess pretty quick who has sent them anyway....I won't be telling when I do send mine though!

Oww come on guys!!!!! :rofl:
come to the dark side ;) it's so much fun to have already send it LOL

mine isnt here yet so i cant send mine lol, i will probably send it as soon as ive got it though cos im already panicking it wont get there on time lmao

x

I'll send mine as soon as I get it, hopefully it won't be too long cause I'm sooo excited to see it myself lol

Phew, mine is on it's way! Wow that was stressful!

ive got mine this morning!!! :happydance: im so confused though, i dont recognise the post code and i cant find out who sent me it :grr: you meanie!!!

:rofl:

x

Ha ha!! I wish the one I bought would come so that I can send it!! :rofl:

Hehe LOL so 2 of the ladies have received it now, maybe we should update that sticky!!!

hmm sooo...i know it wasnt either of you who sent mine

omg, i forgot to say, i was in the bath this morning when mine came and paul nearly opened it! it was sooo funny, he said ellie youve got a package, i said oooooh open it then, he said oh its got a card, i said NOOO! OMG!! DONT OPEN IT!!! DONT OPEN IT!!! he mustve thought i was on crack lmfao

x

Mine came this morning so I can post it now. Really hope they like it cause I'm so jealous lol

hehe i just recieved a package with two extra Gro baby soakers.. my god i forgot how good it felt to get things in the post :rofl:

i cant wait to receive that special package and hopefully Cole will finally have arrived then too.. grrr those damn contractions .. iive been walking ive had m bloods done again.. and nope nop strong ones at all... :( I bet ill be in agony tonight again but it will have disappeared in the morning when i get up :cry:

hehe i just recieved a package with two extra Gro baby soakers.. my god i forgot how good it felt to get things in the post :rofl:

i cant wait to receive that special package and hopefully Cole will finally have arrived then too.. grrr those damn contractions .. iive been walking ive had m bloods done again.. and nope nop strong ones at all... :( I bet ill be in agony tonight again but it will have disappeared in the morning when i get up :cry:

Aw hunny I hope things get started properly for you!

I keep sneaking peaks at the nappy and I want it lol I'm having to keep telling OH to hide it until I can post it else it might end up on Halen's bum

Well it is still early really so i shouldnt be to impatient...
getting loads of BH's as the evening is passing.. it's about bed time.. surprise :dohh:

Ahh well we will see what happens at least i can still feel LO move so i know he is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->