secret nappy santa *chat thread*

OMG i am sooo oscared my person wont like it!!!!! i sat thinking and looking loads before i got the guts to click confirm order !!!!LOL Roberto really likes the look of it and i think from the description / piccies of stash i have seen my person ( i really hope) will like it.......hopefully :blush:

yea i would too thought they'll probably just blame postal strikes or xmas delays for it!

probably...thing is i had the red card of doom n i sent rob to collect and he left the card in the house so i'm wondering if there were others there but they didnt have them together ??? will be going mental if they have lost any of my stuff tho !!!!:hissy: can ya tell i'm in a take no crap kinda mood !!!!LOL:blush::blush:

lol!! aww hunny :hugs: i'm sure it'll all work out, the postie will probably be knocking on monday morning :hugs:

yeah i am a little bit worried just because ive never seen the nappy in real life and even though it looks awesome i just hope it is as good a quality as it is made out to be :)

it must be those pink postage packas that get the courier people haywire ;)

is anyone else starting to have slight second thoughts about the nappy they chose? I'm getting really nervous they won't like the one i picked with it being a bit daring. I sooo lack courage of my own convictions :blush:

Me i am, i hope they like it but it isn't the fastening type they prefer, i ordered 3 in the end and thought o well ds will have a couple of new ones but i keep loking at all 3 piccies and changing my mind, dh made the final decission for me so i can just blame him if not :haha: i just keep thinking mmmmmmmm safe or daring option.

Sara i hope your postie brings you a nice big package on Monday.

is anyone else starting to have slight second thoughts about the nappy they chose? I'm getting really nervous they won't like the one i picked with it being a bit daring. I sooo lack courage of my own convictions :blush:

Me i am, i hope they like it but it isn't the fastening type they prefer, i ordered 3 in the end and thought o well ds will have a couple of new ones but i keep loking at all 3 piccies and changing my mind, dh made the final decission for me so i can just blame him if not :haha: i just keep thinking mmmmmmmm safe or daring option.

Sara i hope your postie brings you a nice big package on Monday.

Me too, it isn't the fastening they prefer, and there is other stuff not right too! I just thought it lookd nice! Really scared they won't like it, and will just say they do to be polite! :(

well if they do then in the end it is their own problem... :)
dont worry about it honey!!!

The way I look at it, is that its a present. And I think if say, the fastening is different, its a good opportunity to try out something new :D

Yea my nappy is quite different aswell really :blush: hope it's as lovely in real life as looks in the piccy. fingers crossed it should be here tomoz :happydance:

i've just sat here thinking "omg one of you ladies are my ss", so i would just like to say to my ss out there that i will love it no matter what, as long as he can wee, poo and look cute in it then i don't care xx

Yeah thats a nice realization :D

Funny i had my babyshower finally last night and ended up getting a pack of "real nappies" cloth nappies.. kind of a prefold with cover system or something..

That should keep me busy, i hope i will be able to use that overnight when bubs is younger.. And if i dont get on with it ill be able to use them as inserts LOL... two hits with one stone.. to bad they are boring white though!

Dye them!!!! - i dyed a load of my terry's and muslins :thumbup: you can get the exact colour you want tht way!!!! :hugs:

Yeah!!!! I could die the cloth.. not sure about the outers though i think they are plastic..
I will have a fiddle around with them soon :D

Im stressing now as i have so much sh*t to clean before everything will be ready :haha:
The weather is shit too so not much washing that can be done nd a mother load of clothes and blankies etc that i got from the shower..

trust me all of that will go out of the window when he arrives hun:) i dont think my house has been how i would normally have it for more than 5 mins since Daisy has been born!!

omg i am having to be soooo careful here !!LOL i have nearly given a few little things away by accident!! i am soooo excited ! cant wait to get it so i can post it for my secret bum!!

i keep going to write stuff then stopping myself in case i give something away haha

x

i wonder who will get theirs first!!!!
we should take a wild guess on who is sending your SS nappy!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back