secret nappy santa *chat thread*

open it.... open it.....

Have you opened it ????? I am so excited to see what you have got.
If my ss wants to open her nappy then please feel free to do so, i am so nervous to see if she likes it as it is a lady i haven't spoken to which is strange cause i talk to you all on here but this lady is quiet so it was hard to know her personality etc like i know you ladies so the nappy i got is a big risk but i ssssssssoooooooo love it.

no i didnt open it hahaha

i had some restraint

:lol:

x

God girl you are good i doubt i will last 2 seconds when mine arrives :blush: i will be ripping it open quicker than anything ready for it's journey into the washer and beyond.

haha i know i realllly want to but i want to at least not be the bloody first to open it haha, then i'll be the naughty one who led everyone else astray!!! someone else has to be naughty first lmfao

x

i'll be the naughty one lol i'll lead you all astray. As soon as mine come's i'll let you all know then you can open yours.

:wohoo:

come on secret santa, i know ur out there!!! send your nappy so i can open mine!!!

LOL

x

Haha i think my postie is hiding from me and if he isn't now he will be this week, poor thing i nearly jump on him when fluff is in the post and with new fluff and a secret fluff due soon i think he may just refuse to deliver to mine.

haha noooo!!! ud better hijack him and tell him he better bloody well give you it!!

ETA: although that could easy be taken the wrong way LMFAO

x

omg woman you have me crying in laughter here lol , i wouldn't mind but the poor man looks like doc off back to the future so i think i would give him an heart attack if i stood on the door step and said in a nioce voice " ooooooo do you have something for me before i force you to give it me"

Haha, jon said if he gets it off the postie first then i can't have it till xmas,

ETA, omg that sounds bad lol i mean the nappy not the other

The nappy that I ordered came!!!! Wooooo!!! I am so sad that Freya can't wear it though :cry:. Although I am not letting on if it is for a boy or a girl! :rofl:

It looks really slim fitting and lovely - I hope whoever is getting it loves it too!

Silly thing is though the place I bought it off had gift wrapped it really nicely, and I ruined it by opening it :blush: Oh well I can wrap it in my own way I guess! I had to see it, noway was I not looking!

I will just sit and stroke it for a few more minutes I think......

Haha i was like that i stroked it and played with it for ages before wrapping it up haha.
I can't wait to see his/her little action picture with it on .

Yeah me too! It is so hard to keep quiet about who it is, I am so excited I want to tell them I have their nappy! :rofl:

(Don't worry, I won't!)

open it.... open it.....

Have you opened it ????? I am so excited to see what you have got.
If my ss wants to open her nappy then please feel free to do so, i am so nervous to see if she likes it as it is a lady i haven't spoken to which is strange cause i talk to you all on here but this lady is quiet so it was hard to know her personality etc like i know you ladies so the nappy i got is a big risk but i ssssssssoooooooo love it.

Ur making me all suspicious now as I know I don't post here a lot(not through choice, I don't post much on B&B in general as I can hardly get 5minutes to myself to have a bath let alone chatter all tge time :( )...hhhmmmm!!!

:rofl:

im very curious to find out who has the privilege to send me a nappy.. poor person must feel frustrated with all the stuff i wrote LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->