secret nappy santa *chat thread*

I wanna know who mine is. I think I have an idea (not for a reason just a feeling)

i LOVE my secret santa, when i found out who she was i went back over the chat thread and seen all the stuff she wrote hahaha, i was saying to paul ''OMG look what she SAID!!! that nappy is MINE!!!'' hahaha

x

Aww JayleighAnn i promise i'm not your ss i wish i was as i know you more than i know this lady, o well she may have got it by now so we will soon know if she likes it, ooooooooooooo ss please open it so if you don't like it i can send it back and get it swapped for you or something.

oooooooo here's a hint i've put the envelope with a card in it as the address thing so please don't chuck the thing with your address on it away as it has a card in it.

LOL, im still waiting for mine :D..
butta the initial rules were it had to arrive before 3 dec.. would that mean we can open it after 3 dec when we receive it :muaha:

haha go sam thankyou you have found a clinche in the rules x

yeah i have something with defying the rules...
so does Cole i think :rofl: he is still in when everyone has been telling me to prepare to meet in hospital the last 4 days :haha:

haha get them to say ooooo you'll go over your due date and he'll pop out a few hours later, reverse psychology and all that xx

haha get them to say ooooo you'll go over your due date and he'll pop out a few hours later, reverse psychology and all that xx

i thought i had that part covered by going to the movies with contractons.. but no.. he was a good boy and was absolutely not fazed about all the hard noises in the cinema :munch:

:dohh: i was wearing my best underwear too..
i might seduce DH tonight to stir things up again if MW doesnt give me another sweep :winkwink:

Morning ladies!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed that mine arrives on time........ arghh!! I got an email yesterday saying that it was being sorted, so shouldn't be long!

I am so excited about this, although I didn't tell DH that I was taking part - mainly because he doesn't see the need for funky nappies, so I may have to say it was a gift (which technically it is, I'll just let slip the part of returning the gift!!)

Morning ladies!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed that mine arrives on time........ arghh!! I got an email yesterday saying that it was being sorted, so shouldn't be long!

I am so excited about this, although I didn't tell DH that I was taking part - mainly because he doesn't see the need for funky nappies, so I may have to say it was a gift (which technically it is, I'll just let slip the part of returning the gift!!)

:haha::haha: My dh found out by mistake lol, he doesn't see the need when with my others i used terries mostly but after nearly 10 months of it he is now slowly backing down but he still doesn't see the point in them.
I hope yours come's in time and i hope you like the one you get x

Oo, ooo, ooo, I just got a parcel all wrapped up in pretty pink paper so i'm assuming it's not the stuff I ordered from ebay :D

Can I open it? Can I open it? Can I open it? Can I open it? Can I open it?Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

:haha::haha: My dh found out by mistake lol, he doesn't see the need when with my others i used terries mostly but after nearly 10 months of it he is now slowly backing down but he still doesn't see the point in them.
I hope yours come's in time and i hope you like the one you get x

Hee hee.. I feel so naughty!!! I sure I will LOVE the nappy I get!!

:happydance:

Vici.. I think you should open it!!

I really want to but I don't want to be the first! :rofl: Also my one to send hasn't even arrivced yet so makes me feel even worse about getting mine lol

Nope.. I forgot it is my birthday on Sunday, so I may have presents arriving....

No nappy for me! :cry:

I really want to but I don't want to be the first! :rofl: Also my one to send hasn't even arrivced yet so makes me feel even worse about getting mine lol

How many people have got their nappies?

No idea TBH hun. Mine was ordered 2 weeks ago and it was estimated 2-3 weeks for dispatch :D

i LOVE my secret santa, when i found out who she was i went back over the chat thread and seen all the stuff she wrote hahaha, i was saying to paul ''OMG look what she SAID!!! that nappy is MINE!!!'' hahaha

x

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"