Secret Santa chat thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right we cant announce when we have posted now people have started receiving as arrival dates may give it away!!! IM so excited!

Yay whoo first one delivered, so exciting.
I love secret santa

Very excited, will definitely wait until Christmas morning to open. Yipee that they're starting to arrive. Xx

Mine is on its way. It's the last delivery we're expecting apart from food

I missed a parcel yesterday, ive arranged redelivery for Monday. Waiting on loads so no idea what it actually was but it may be my SS gift! :haha:

I think mine has arrived as DH said there was a parcel in our bin and I'm not expecting anything else :-D

OMG, in the bin!!! I'm despairing of delivery drivers these days - saying that I'd be relieved if Ds big gift turned up in the bin rather than 'delayed' for the past 10 days at a Hermes depot somewhere!!!

I can't believe they just put it in the bin!

I can't believe they just put it in the bin!

Delivery drivers are getting awful, my cousin has CCTV looking over her drive and you could see the dpd driver walk up the driveway and THROW the parcel over the side gate, didn't knock or anything, then walked away! I couldn't believe it it could have been something fragile or extremely expensive in there

It is! Luckily she had the CCTV so she could complain and provide evidence. So if your parcels are left outside and they look a bit crushed, you know why!

I'm glad she was able to complain with the cctv evidence. I bet there will be a lot of complaints if they're treating all their parcels with such lack of care!

I'm glad she was able to complain with the cctv evidence. I bet there will be a lot of complaints if they're treating all their parcels with such lack of care!

I've lost all faith in dpd tbh, back last year OH ordered a new very expensive laptop, and the driver delivered it to the wrong house and we didn't get a note through the door, it was only that the company had the delivery details and gps of where it got delivered too that it would have been lost forever! And someone could have had a laptop worth over £1000 for nothing! That was DPD also! :(

That's so bad! I know they're busy at Christmas but I can't believe how unprofessional they are!

It wasn't our main bin, it was our recycle bin which fortunately has been full of plastic wrapping for months (so is clean and not dirty)

Our delivery drivers are quite good to be fair I

The girls are obsessed with my SS present. Keep asking who is it from? What's their name? I keep saying I don't know :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->