Secret Santa chat thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Sounds like my husband. He keeps nagging me to open it!

Nice to have something that no one knows the origin or content of - a bit of fun when there's no one there who can slip up and give it away!!

Mines been sitting under the tree since arrival! Mingling with all the other family presents :D only 2 more sleeps to find out!!

Mine too! I'm very strict about me not opening presents until Christmas! :xmas6: So excited to open it tomorrow though!

Mine arrived yesterday! Sooo excited.

Opened my presents and I love them! Thank you! And the kids said thank you for their selection boxes too. So kind of you! :) <3

Opened mine too. Thank you Secret Santa.

XxX

Having a lovely day, despite vomiting child. My secret Santa is delayed - thank you to my giftedr for letting me know (and arranging an alternative surprise).
I hope you are al having a wonderful day.

Aww I hope your little one is feeling better soon

Aww I hope your little one is feeling better soon

Thank you to my secret Santa, my presents are amazing (and so beautifully wrapped) xxx

Thank you secret santa!! I was mega surprised with how much stuff you managed to fit in the box! And the little activity bags for the girls. You've got me down to a T! As soon as I took the lid off, there was a smell I felt like eating :haha: I love them all x

So when shall we announce who our Secret Santas are?

Some people don't have their gifts yet though xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"