See anything? 8 weeks pp, still no period..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
We're NTNP, and I'm not breastfeeding. Took a test today as I've still not had a period since birth, do you see anything? Or am I just imagining the faintest of faint lines!? Tia. X

Not seeing anything yet. It's not unusual to have irregular periods pp especially this soon after giving birth. Good luck

Don't think I see anything hun x

If you're 8 weeks post partum and you're not breastfeeding, it can still take up to 3 months to get a period. Ovulation is so sporadic after childbirth it may also be that you did conceive but aren't far enough along yet to get a positive, as it doesn't look positive to me. That being said, you're extremely fertile immediately after childbirth. I was originally planning to give my body 6 months to a year to heal before getting pregnant again after having my first but I shockingly became pregnant with my second only 3-4 months later... and I was on BC!

I don't see anything sorry hun but got my fingers crossed for you! :) xx

Thanks ladies! I'll see if AF shows in the next couple of weeks, if not I'll test again. :) X

Tesco blue dye.. I couldn't help myself! :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 62
Hmm. Kind of feel like I'm seeing something. Take it out if the case if it's dry!

I thought I could see something, then I couldn't, then I could! :dohh: I've chucked it now, didn't think about that, damn! :haha: X

Gonna try and pick one up tomorrow, if not it'll be Monday! X

Those tesco tests take ages to show anything. I had a strong positive on other tests before the tesco test even had a line.

For me, tesco blue dye have always given me a faint line within a minute so I wouldn't trust it. Grab an frer x

I've had the worst evaps on tesco tests! I can't see anything on the first test. It is not unusual to still not have a period at 8 weeks pp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->