See anything? 8 weeks pp, still no period..

I agree, tesco tests have me the worst evaps! I stay away from blue dye tests altogether. If your only 8 weeks pp I wouldn't worry. It can take months to get your periods back. 6 months with my son and he was ff. You could try opk's once you get a positive then you know your period is only a few weeks away. That's what I did anyway.

Today's test! Tesco had no FRER, so I've ordered some to come on Tuesday.

Thank you for all of the replies. :) I think I'm just a POAS addict! :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 61
I see a thick line but can't tell if any colour, is there irl?

Yep! I've been told these always give faint lines though, boo! :( X

Thanks hun. Plenty of time, so I'm not getting down about it! :) at least I know now that my cycles should be getting back to normal very soon. Xx

Wow wow wow! Props to you for even considering ttc at 8 weeks pp! U go girl!!

Wow wow wow! Props to you for even considering ttc at 8 weeks pp! U go girl!!

I thought the same thing lol my mind was in a totally different place lol. The land of newborn fog!

I've always wanted two very close together, so does DH, and the next baby will 100% be our last. We're NTNP, so I'm sure it'll happen when it's meant to! :) it took over a year to conceive my last, so who knows how long it'll take to fall pregnant again. We're financially stable, and we have the room, so why not go for it! :) I'm expecting some negative judgment tbh, but I'll take no notice! :haha: xx

You gotta do you! No one else has to go through it so who cares what they say! :-D on the bright side, af is cycle day one!

We started ntnp right after our 6 week check as we had an unexpected diagnosis of me having an extremely low egg count. Took my cycles a while to come back properly, didn't get my first pp AF till 4 months, then actively started trying when my dd was 5 months. Got our bfp that cycle. So now I'm 9 weeks pregnant with a baby that's 7 months. I must admit that we have gotten so many negative opinions from pretty much everyone we know. We can't wait though! We work hard, we pay for our own children, how many we have and when is up to us! Good luck!

Exactly! Good on you. :D

Well, no AF, still! What I thought was AF coming, was spotting that turned to nothing! Tested this morning with some IC, will upload a pic. :) X

Not sure I can see anything can you in real life?

Do you know if you've ovulated or not? I feel like I'm seeing something but I'm starting to think those IC skways show some sort of line!
Also- take no notice of what anyone thinks regarding age gaps, it's nobody's business except yours and hubbys.

I just wanted to chime in to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you ladies are so positive about having children so close together. I've never understood why other people care how many children other people have or how soon they're ttc after having a baby, so long as they're financially, physically, and mentally able to support their children. I think having children close in age is a great idea!

I also wanted to keep tabs on this thread. Keep us posted! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->