Seeking Advice

SaraHutch87

Reaction score
Hey all,
So I have pretty much stalked these boards since my husband and I got married in February 2014, and now that we are actively trying to conceive, I could really use some support and opinions.

This month was the first one where I have charted my BBT and used OPKs. My cycle is regularly 29-30 days, and I always assume that I O'd on cd 16-cramps, ewcm etc. This month however the OPKs were positive at cd 19, and I had a temp dip at cd 20 (from a steady 96.8 to 95.7). From there it has been consistently 97.3, but today at 8DPO it dropped down to 96.8 and I am having mild AF cramps. Could this be a sign of implantation or is AF lurching around the corner.

Thanks ya'll!
Sara

Could be implantation :dust: How long is your Luteal Phase usually?

i get a dip at 7 or 8dpo every month. i got it in my 7 bfn cycles AND in my 1 bfp cycle. so, i don't believe a dip means implantation. it could just be your normal pattern for your temps.:shrug:

the first month of temping i went crazy because i had nothing to compare it to, but it gets easier. each month you temp, you have another month to look back on and compare to. i have a super rocky chart but after temping for 8 cycles, i've sort of figured out where *my* dips and spikes are. for the most part now, i avoid even looking through FF's gallery and just look for anything that's different than my own "normal." my advice is to just stick with it and try not to worry about one temp here or there being high or low or weird. at the end of the month, look at the overall pattern and go from there!:thumbup:

Thanks ya'll. Still sitting here waiting. Depending on which site I use I should start on Tuesday or Thursday. On Friday I had light pink spotting, only noticed it because I was using toilet paper to check cervix (tmi). Couple wipes and it was gone. Nothing since and I got a Abadan this morning. Temps are also back up, this wait is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->