Seeking Dedicated (Obsessed) Buddy! TTC #1, CD1, 33 day cycle! (Pic of me+DH inside)

Alie

Reaction score
Hi future TTC buddy! I am on CD1 of a 33 day cycle! The :witch: just showed her buttugly face!!!

I am 21 and my husband is 33; this is my second month trying, although last month we didn't even DTD on the correct days (and he didn't finish in me at all!) Although this month I am dedicated to :sex: at the right times! DH has agreed to put a ton of effort in this month as we REALLY want a September or October baby!

I am armed with:

30 OPKs
10 HPTs
DH who wants a baby

Someone please join me!~

And....pic of us!

https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5469/meandjoeyatturks.jpg

Argh what a lovely couple u r! Id be interested in a buddy. Im Nikki 25 hubby is 29 we have been ttc for aroud 14 months. Have u been ttc long??

Well, I have wanted a baby for over a year! We just celebrated our two year anniversary in October, but this will be our second month of TTC. I haven't been on birth control since we got married, so NTNP for over two years! My hubby has only come inside me about 10 times since we started having sex though, haha! He has vowed to change that (HE BETTER), because now he says he really wants a baby, and we think August (too late), September, or October is perfect for our first!

What are you using this month in regards to TTC? OPKs? Preseed?

Hey! I'm in need of a new buddy, my last one got her :bfp:!!!! I'm on CD 1 today.

Ladies.. still looking for a ttc buddy? I'd love to join you guys!! I'm 33... DH is 27.. we've been TTC for 5 months now.. I started temping this month. was using the cbfm for about three months.. doc suggested temping. .. so we'lll see. I'm currently in my 2ww... tick tock. tick tock...

I'd love to hear from you guys!!

Hi Annette! I've been ttc off and on going into my 8th month. We cannpt properly try each cycle because OH works away on a rotational schedule so his time home doesn't always fall around O time.
I am currently on CD 2 and he should actually be home at the right time for the first time in months :)
I temped faithfully for months but decided that my New Year's resolution was to give it up. I found I was living to take my temp and started to stress more because of it. I hope you find it a little more laid back than I did!!
I plan on relying on opks until they run out and then trying it old school. My 2011 attitude is "it happens when it happens".....for now!!

Hi Annette! I've been ttc off and on going into my 8th month. We cannpt properly try each cycle because OH works away on a rotational schedule so his time home doesn't always fall around O time.
I am currently on CD 2 and he should actually be home at the right time for the first time in months :)
I temped faithfully for months but decided that my New Year's resolution was to give it up. I found I was living to take my temp and started to stress more because of it. I hope you find it a little more laid back than I did!!
I plan on relying on opks until they run out and then trying it old school. My 2011 attitude is "it happens when it happens".....for now!!

Jodi.. very good attitude to have in 2011!! The whole process can really consume you! I am not too strict with temping.. i make sure I temp in the morning when I wake up.. some women set alarms for it.. not me though.. so my chart may not be 100% accurate... but.. my cycles are pretty on target.. so I'm hoping this can be a bit of a guideline for me. I mainly started temping to see if my CBFM was accurate.. as the doc said she didnt like those machines because they werent accurate. Well.. this month.. it was! So there.. doctor! lol... Temping and the monitor has helped me to figure out my peak days.. I don't know how patient I am to keep it up though. I may temp for another 4 months.. just so I'll have enough data to bring the the doc in the event I'm not pregnant by then.

Sending positive vibes your way!! Hopefully we will get our bfp's soon!! I'm currently in the 2ww.. and don't really feel many signs.. I usually read too much into things!! Ugh! Will test next Sun the 9th.. I will be 12 dpo then. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->