Seeking September '09 Babies!

Lmao, didnt know every pregnant lady did that!! I have caught myself sleeping with my hand on tummy, even though I ALWAYS sleep on my side, I just cant seem to get comfy!
I am 20, so am kinda in the same situation as you stated, about knowing your body better!! I am so excited, and have a feeling Saturday is gonna turn into Thursday lmao

lol Nope, it's not allowed to.

I cannot get comfy at all. Even with my body pillow. I have like 5 pillows, including the body one, and I cannot find a comfy position at all! It ticks me off and then John wants to snuggle with me, not that I mind, but let me settle in first dammit.

LOL and yes, all pregnant women have thier hand on their tummy or their lower back, one way to spot a pg lady quick. The hand on the tummy is just a protective thing we do, subconscious.

I think this cycle is a bust. I'm spotting now and I'm not happy.

Anyone trying for a September baby? Add your name to my list!

jaccib :witch: is late? POAS stick lady!
sarah1989 POAS again in a few days
Forever 3 :bfp: January 6th!
MommyMichele POAS January 8th
goldenwonder :witch: Due: January 10th
NewYearNewMe :witch: Due: January 11th
wantingmore PAOS date?
msangie11 POAS January 13th
Wallie POAS January 13th
morayo :witch: Due: January 14th
Irish_eyes :witch: Due: January 15th
Sam86 :witch: Due: January 15th
CHILLbilly POAS the 16th
Cracker :witch Due: January 17th
Vanessa1004 POAS the 17th
GLD POAS the 18th

Anyone care to join me? Keep me updated as to how things are going with you this month!

I will update our list as much as I can.

add me pleas...Twinkle witch due 4th Jan

Yup, I'm out. Oh well.

Twinkle, I added you honey. Are you testing soon? It is the 8th already.

STILL NO :witch:.......:bfn: yesterday pm(7/01)

Have no idea whats going on at all.....Started a new job on tuesday,maybe thats put her off????
Have sore BB's n back ache,felt sick this morning.......Might test again wiv FMU tomorrow. OH reckons I am preg but I dunno!!!!

Aw Michele...sorry to hear she got you.......onward and upward!!!!

Jaccib- Use FMU and you'll have a better chance of catching that :bfp:
Hope your not one of those Late :bfp: ....my sister had to wait 2 weeks efore she got hers..
thats worse then the 2ww!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck everone testing soon!!!!!!!!

Really sorry she got you mommymichelle. :hugs:

Well :witch: arrived today; 5 days late. Good Luck Ladies!

Will be testing on the 13th of Jan. Please add me to the list. Thanks and babydust to ALL, no matter where you are at in your cycle.

Sorry to hear she got you Sarah----wil you be testing aroudn valentines day next cycle???
hope tht wil be a silver lingin for all who have just gotten AF!!!!!!!!

Hi! I tested yesterday and got my BFP!! I'm going to have my September baby!

Well last few days I've been using IC's and no line at all. Unsure exactly when :witch: due as my cycles range from 28 - 33 days, with 33 days being last month. Had period like pains most of working week and now today sitting here feeling slightly sick and a bit like heartburn. Still keep thinking AF is about to show her ugly head but I'm now going to wait until Wednesday 14th to test as I will be 13DPO and that's when AF would be due if a 33 day cycle.

I've only got IC HPT's in the house too and read that most don't rate them at all. I'll wait until then anyway as this is really doing my head in and I must stop coming on this site, as I think that's what's making me get my hopes up and feeling sick!!

Right, off to paint my nails and get off this machine.lol!

I was a little sick and had heatburn for the week before AF was due!!! I hope you get your BFP too!

Sorry to hear she got you Sarah----wil you be testing aroudn valentines day next cycle???
hope tht wil be a silver lingin for all who have just gotten AF!!!!!!!!

Yup I am due February 11th, so will probably try to hold out testing until Valentine's day. I hope this will be our month, as I am due to ovulate around our anniversary (we are going away for a couple days!!)

Good Luck Ladies!
Congratulations on your :bfp: Jodi_19

well - Im out! AF came on Wednesday - which is CD 20?! I cant explain it! Anyone else got any ideas? Well done to all with BFPS this month :)

Damn.......:witch: got me she arrived Friday!! 4 days late. So here goes to another round!!

Silly question but do I count friday as CD 1 as she didn't arrive till late in the day or is it CD1 friday?????
Not sure cause got some IC OPK's to try this time round just to see if that helps us!!

Jacci.xx

golden wonder- I am cd20 as well and have a redish spotting.....Did you have any spotting before AF?????
My earliest cycle has been 24 days.( last moth) I had not be getting shorter cycles!!!!!
Jacci- I think that cd one is a full day of full on AF.....but I could be wrong!!!

I am not having a good cycle at all...all this spotting is really making me mad!!!!!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
I'm calling my Dr. tommorrow!
I hope next cycle isn't ths confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back