Seeking September '09 Babies!

LIST UPDATED!

Sarah, you and I are in the same boat! Took a cheapy test today 11 dpo and BFN. I am super exhausted, can go to sleep really fast, but staying asleep is an issue. Peeing more, headaches, teeth hurt, and bloated to beat hell. My female dog is doing the same thing, she puts her head on my tummy a lot lately.

Lol, well at least I am not alone with the dog situation lol. FH thought our dog had gone crazy or something. Wishing us both the best of luck to a :bfp: very very soon! As well as the rest of the ladies!!

He came home at 11pm..and I jumped into bed right away........
Mission accomplished.....2 times..in case there was a few extra:spermy: left over..hehe

sarah- i am on cycle 8 and feeling a bit worried but i try not to think about anything negative until AF shows. No stress during 2ww and i try to stay away from google during 2ww..especially around 9dpo. haha
I have been using he exturnal preseed since july BUT this cycle I have the internal applicators...I have a lack of EWCM so i am hoping that will help the boys get to where they are supposed to be.
Make sure you let us know when you test!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure but I think this is our 14th cycle of casually trying. Not totally sure.

Glad to see you got him Chillbilly, lol! Maybe that extra shot will help, we had the same thing on Christmas day!

I hate to say...but this is our first month where we actually bd'ed form cd8 til now ( cd14)
all other cycles it was either too early or we started too late.

So i am too ealry to have symptoms..but was trying on new bras....edit 38D..just read tag on bra...wow!!!!now thanks to NOT working for a year and holiday chocolate...hehe ( only good thing about gaingin a bit of weight...you get BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!)
so anyway..my nipples are a bit darker .....( i always have veins so I don't even look at them) but there are bumps around my outter nipple.....weird..way to early but just something I noticed....
and I had a tiny bit of pink cm when i wiped..but that was from the 2x bd last nght...hehe
so that is the only symptom spot I will be talking about this cycle..no more...not goign to drive myself crazyhow everyone else doing?? waiting to test? starting 2ww?????

AF is due tomorrow or the next day I believe. Sometimes I think she is coming but other times I swear I am pg. I dunno. Let's hope it's not the witch.

I'll be thinkng of yo tommorrow...good luck.
and
STAY AWAY :witch:
we wanna see a :bfp:

I think I am retesting on Saturday, she'd be about 3 days late then.

I am having a hard time fitting in my jeans right now, not normally bloated this bad before AF!

Symptom spotting:
- headache last night
Symptoms this past week since about 10dpo:
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- animals hanging around me more
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea
- very moody/crying alot today about everything

Planning on testing Saturday again (after :bfn: on monday) and am hoping by the :witch: doesnt show but a :bfp: does. I am 15dpo today!

Original Post CHILLBilly:
sarah- i am on cycle 8 and feeling a bit worried but i try not to think about anything negative until AF shows. No stress during 2ww and i try to stay away from google during 2ww..especially around 9dpo. haha
I have been using he exturnal preseed since july BUT this cycle I have the internal applicators...I have a lack of EWCM so i am hoping that will help the boys get to where they are supposed to be.
Make sure you let us know when you test!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to avoid stress during the 2ww and succeeded until today lol when everything seemed to "catch-up" to me and I was upset and crying over the little nothings. Everything was upsetting me today. Hope you get your :bfp: soon!! I have heard that preseed is good, but haven't tried it before.

Good Luck Everyone!

I got everything but the acne. Acne normally comes before the witch, not every time but most cycles.

Sarah I don't think we are allowed to hang out. We are both a great big hormonal gassy mess! LOL!!

I was just b!tching about my jeans being too big last week, now they are too tight. I am having a hell of a time staying asleep.

I got everything but the acne. Acne normally comes before the witch, not every time but most cycles.

Sarah I don't think we are allowed to hang out. We are both a great big hormonal gassy mess! LOL!!

I was just b!tching about my jeans being too big last week, now they are too tight. I am having a hell of a time staying asleep.

LMFAO!! I was complaining about the same thing, FH was like just go and buy bigger pants... well now I can barely do them up and am complaining about that. He thinks I am crazy :rofl: ... can he expect any less!?!?!?

WE ARE CRAZY! They just don't get it. Damn hormones.

Sarah, if you are pg, what would you EDD be? Mine would be around Sept 17th I think.

Just noticed my ticker says I can test today. I'm not really interested BUT I may go get another cheapy for snits and giggles.

I gotta pee again.

WE ARE CRAZY! They just don't get it. Damn hormones.

Sarah, if you are pg, what would you EDD be? Mine would be around Sept 17th I think.

As far as I can calculate I would be due Sept 10th. At least thats what all the calculators online say lol. I am two days late still, but am sitting on my hands!!!! Not testing (fingers x'd) :rofl: til saturday!! Then I will be 5 days late and 18dpo!!

Damn pregnancy test commercials!

Well if we are pg, we could be belly buddies. I know I will not make it to my due date cause of my history, 5 c-sections.

Damn pregnancy test commercials!

Well if we are pg, we could be belly buddies. I know I will not make it to my due date cause of my history, 5 c-sections.

That would be awesome! Would love to be your belly buddy, only thing is we gotta get the :bfp: first!!! :happydance: Best of Luck!!

We'll get BFPs VERY SOON!! Are you on central time where you are at? Its 12:21 am here now! I'm a night owl.

For some reason, I have it stuck in my head that I am pg but I want it out of my head so I'm not crushed if it turns out that I'm not. I never took a pg test with my oldest, I just knew. No one believed me when I said I was pg with my second, took 7 weeks for them to believe me.

I just want the thought out of my head in case it's a busted cycle.

For some reason, I have it stuck in my head that I am pg but I want it out of my head so I'm not crushed if it turns out that I'm not. I never took a pg test with my oldest, I just knew. No one believed me when I said I was pg with my second, took 7 weeks for them to believe me.

I just want the thought out of my head in case it's a busted cycle.

Kinda the same way with me, I just had a feeling something was going on in my tummy at like 4dpo, which everyone says is impossible. But I just have this feeling that something is there. Hard to explain, but knowing you felt the same with your oldest is re-assuring. I stopped thinking about it right away, as FH said as well its impossible to know that early. But NOW!!!! 2 days late and all these symptoms, how can I not think it again. This is the first month out of 9 that we havent "watched dates" like hawks. I did peek a bit :blush:

When I was pg with her, I was 18 and knew my body better. Sure as hell can't do that now, my body changes every month I swear.

I got heavy boobs and that full tummy feeling. OH! AND you know how EVERY pregnant woman has her hand on her tummy a lot? Well, I've been doing that for about a week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->