Seems it's my turn to slightly worry...Brown discharge

butterflywolf

Reaction score
I'm not too worried at the brown discharge. As long as it stays light brown and doesn't change colors I'll be okay. Pretty sure I had this with my DD the exact same day with her. 5 weeks 5 days pregnant.

I woke up with slight brown discharge about 15 mins ago and it's still there but it's not much just enough to notice. If it gets darker I'll require another blood draw just to see what we are looking at with HCG. I know there isn't much they will do at this time especially since I have a scan on Tuesday the 21st. That will be here before I know it.

It'll be hard to do with a 14 1/2 month old but going to take it as easy as I can today and go from there. One day at a time and today I am still pregnant.

Hi!
I had brown discharge at 4 weeks 6days...I was terrified as I have miscarried before at 18 weeks. It lasted for about two weeks and ranged from brown to red to tan but mostly only when I wiped. I had my HCG levels checked and they were doubling fine....the doctor said it happened all the time and is really common.
I've been carrying on as normal as I think sitting and stressing will make things worse! My discharge has stopped for over two weeks now and I had a private scan on Sunday and saw the babies heartbeat! Cried with relief!!
Good luck with everything but I'm sure you will be fine! Big hugs x

Had it in my last pregnancy and again with this one. It's such a common thing xxx

I had light red spotting last Thursday that sent me into major panic mode. I called the dr and he said spotting was normal, to watch it for 24 hours...most likely a result of an ultrasound I'd had the day prior.

Well, this morning at 5:30 when I woke up, I had brown discharge (I'm 7 weeks today). I know worrying about it won't do any good, but it still unsettling. It stopped around noon.

I know that spotting is common and I've been warned to watch for it, but how common is 'common'? Like, should this be happening once a week for the next couple weeks? Is frequent spotting common?

This kid is going to give me grey hairs before it's even born.

It is very common. I had spotting up to 7-8 weeks into my last pregnancy. It is scary every time, even though you know it can be completely normal.

I had some spotting too (nearly 8 weeks) I think it is a breakthrough bleed, it happens when you would have had a period and the hormones just haven't settled down yet and placenta hasn't completly taken over. I had it in my first pregnancy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->