Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

xxEMZxx as a seller clothes arrived quickly and in brilliant condition

^^ Thanks :)

As sellers:
Caz-x
embo216
kk1981

Received all items quickly and all in great condition :)

iceylou - very generous lady

Thank you so much

jkelmum - fab buyer - very understanding as royal mail has lost the 1st parcel :-(

Just to let everyone know Iv purchased and paid for an item off STARBOUND, who was selling stuff in january and Iv not recvd it. I paid on 9th january, so shes had plenty of time to send it even if she had other stuff going on like we all do..
She also isnt replying back to pm's or msgs on her board, Im not the only member who has a problem with her either.
Just letting you all know buy from her with caution. I NEVER will again!!!

did u pay fees on pp ? if so open an dispute ?

have u contacted admin ?X

No I didnt, it was only £2.50 so I gifted! :dohh: My own fault really...

Wouldnt of bothered me if it got lost if she had indeed even reply to my pms! .. but shes just ignoring everything i send!

As sellers ~

WhiteGeisha
Becky123

Both lovely ladies. Items were as described and quick postage. Thank you :D

weeplin as a buyer fast payment and great communication

Purpledaisy2 as a seller clothes arrived in fantastic condition

Scally as a seller - Great item as described and super quick postage. Thank you! :D

This isn't a recommendation but I wanted to let other members know to hopefully avoid it happening to anyone else!!

User FierceAngel she wanted to swap her pink bumbo for a boy one, so I arranged to swap wioth her as I had bought a blue one but had a girl! This was 20th Jan, she pm'd me a few days later to thank me as it turned up, but appologised that she hadn't sent hers yet.. not a problem, I didn't mind waiting!

But over the next few weeks I had several excuses every few days as to why she STILL hadn't sent it, and Ive now had no reply from her at all for a few weeks. I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to post something, no matter how busy your life is!!

So basically, beware if buying/swapping things with FierceAngel, she has stolen my little girls bumbo and I've had to now buy another one!!

a buyer- weepin, lovely lady, easy sale x

a seller- stef- items arrived quickly and in good condtion, thank u x

This isn't a recommendation at all, I bought an item from carolyn_s beginning of January and haven't received it, apparently it's been posted twice, 1st time they delivered it to her house, 2nd time lost :wacko: it's not a lot of money but it's the principal and now to top things off she's ignoring me, I didn't want to have to do this but I don't like been ignored so buy with caution or at least don't make the mistake I made by gifting :dohh: I wouldn't mind but if someone was that desperate for £4 or whatever I'd send it no problems but been lied and made a fool of I don't tolerate.

Caz-x as a seller, great communication and prompt service - brilliant!

This isn't a recommendation at all, I bought an item from carolyn_s beginning of January and haven't received it, apparently it's been posted twice, 1st time they delivered it to her house, 2nd time lost :wacko: it's not a lot of money but it's the principal and now to top things off she's ignoring me, I didn't want to have to do this but I don't like been ignored so buy with caution or at least don't make the mistake I made by gifting :dohh: I wouldn't mind but if someone was that desperate for £4 or whatever I'd send it no problems but been lied and made a fool of I don't tolerate.

I had a problem with carolyn_s aswell.
She said she was having problems with items she posted and she would refund the money, well that refund never came this was before xmas. Paypal refunded but there was no money in her account so I never got my money back

Neutral for Laura--x. She originally sent the wrong items. I agreed to send on to the correct buyer and she would refund the postage. I have chased regarding the refund and she said she was having problems with paypal. Agreed to send my bank details but still have not received a refund.

However she did send the correct items qiuckly after I let her know about the error. The two items were lovely.

kaylynn040485 as a seller, lovely lady and great communication :flower:

Can reccomend MNORBURY :thumbup: Items arrived very quick and in great condition :) Good communication as well :D
Thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->