• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

nikkip75 - excellent seller (was selling tights and socks just when i needed them):thumbup:

thanks so much hunny xxx

Jenny_wren.

:)

Fab seller.

Super quick postage too.

V xxx

nanomey: Brilliant seller, Lovely to talk to, Clothes are gorgeous.

xx

Would like to recomend :

Keirasmummy and Lover

Both as Sellers.

xxxEMZxxx as a buyer - highly recommended - thanks

Can recommend the following buyers -

Ryliesmummy
e11tee
honey08
starrybean
cupcakekate
haggle-b
mojobear
happybeany

and the following fab seller

Louise2710

Would like to recomend Chuck, Kirst1805 and CLH-XL all as sellers! :happydance:

Sadly have to un-recomended (is that a word) CherryGlitter.
Bought some nappies off her nearly 3 weeks ago, paid on 6th July and still not arrived :nope: No response to messages or emails either :growlmad:

Bought some nappies off her nearly 3 weeks ago, paid on 6th July and still not arrived :nope: No response to messages or emails either :growlmad:

Did you pay but paypal if so you should be able to make a claim throught them

xSophieBx - fantastic seller... item arrived within 48 hours of payment & in excellent condition! Thanks :flower:

Unfortunately I sent the payment as a gift at the seller's request so nothing I can do :nope: Feeling really annoyed with her, have sent loads of messages and emailed her paypal address direct but still nothing :growlmad:

It's a lot of money for me to lose as well, feeling stupid now for gifting the payment :dohh:

Unfortunately I sent the payment as a gift at the seller's request so nothing I can do :nope: Feeling really annoyed with her, have sent loads of messages and emailed her paypal address direct but still nothing :growlmad:

It's a lot of money for me to lose as well, feeling stupid now for gifting the payment :dohh:

Sorry to here this i think a few people have had problems with her. She should get banned from selling section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->