• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

reccomend x_Kiirsty_x as a seller. Items received quickly and are lovely!

Seller Staycutee - Bought a yummy mummy bag beggining of last week and very disappointed with the state it arrived in. It was covered in mouldy food, bad smell inside and absolutely filthy when clearly stated in great condition. Spent 3hours cleaning bag to make usuable, Promised partial refund of £10.00 middle of last week but she chooses to ignore messages, my posts. So Id personally not buy anything off her again as terrible experience.

To all I have bought baby clothes off over the last month and reserved items and been very patient, very much appreciated. Very pleased with everything, all posted quickly and all in immaculate clean condition. Sorry I can't mem everyones names, but you all know who you are.

A big thanks to one particular lady who sent me a big bundle of baby clothes when she knew I couldn't pay for them so still choose to send them anyways, Very kind lady, thank you again.

If I mem names ill post them

Would like to recomend Chuck, Kirst1805 and CLH-XL all as sellers! :happydance:

Sadly have to un-recomended (is that a word) CherryGlitter.
Bought some nappies off her nearly 3 weeks ago, paid on 6th July and still not arrived :nope: No response to messages or emails either :growlmad:

Did you pay but paypal if so you should be able to make a claim throught them

Unfortunately I sent the payment as a gift at the seller's request so nothing I can do :nope: Feeling really annoyed with her, have sent loads of messages and emailed her paypal address direct but still nothing :growlmad:

It's a lot of money for me to lose as well, feeling stupid now for gifting the payment :dohh:

Sorry to here this i think a few people have had problems with her. She should get banned from selling section

A few people haven't had problems with me? :cry:
I haven't had the internet for two weeks as it got cut off. I have pm'd twomummies as something has gone wrong with the payment. :flower:

Bought some nappies off her nearly 3 weeks ago, paid on 6th July and still not arrived :nope: No response to messages or emails either :growlmad:

Unfortunately I sent the payment as a gift at the seller's request so nothing I can do :nope: Feeling really annoyed with her, have sent loads of messages and emailed her paypal address direct but still nothing :growlmad:

It's a lot of money for me to lose as well, feeling stupid now for gifting the payment :dohh:

Sorry to here this i think a few people have had problems with her. She should get banned from selling section

I haven't had the internet for two weeks as it got cut off. I have pm'd twomummies as something has gone wrong with the payment. :flower:

Just popping back here to update that CherryGlitter has indeed been in touch and the problem is nothing more than a mix up and lack of internet access. I'd have gone :wacko: without internet for so long!

Looking forward to recieving the nappies :happydance:

I highly warn people not to buy from the member called Staycutee, bought a yummy mummy bag, arived filthy, smelly, mouldy food inside so spent 3hours cleaning and also messaged the lady in question, she said she would give me £10.00 refund last week and now doesn't bother to reply to any messages. I have never had problems on here before so very disappointed. Hopefully paypal can resolve this problem as she is not willing to. Avoid buying any items certainlly if theyarrive in the state my bag did, mouldy, luckily enough 3hours of scrubbing and cleaning can do wonders

To all I have bought baby clothes off over the last month and reserved items and been very patient, very much appreciated. Very pleased with everything, all posted quickly and all in immaculate clean condition. Sorry I can't mem everyones names, but you all know who you are.

A big thanks to one particular lady who sent me a big bundle of baby clothes when she knew I couldn't pay for them so still choose to send them anyways, Very kind lady, thank you again.

If I mem names ill post them

:flower: It was nice to make someone happy hun :hugs:

Glad you both got it sorted sorry cherry maybe i got you mixed up with someone else. I know someone in here has had bad feedback from 3 or 4 people

Seller: Olivemartini - Clothes fab, and brillirant communication!! Thanks again! x

Seller: babydevil1989. Excellent sleepsuit, as described and a lovely person to do business with :) xxx

Would recomend:

Vhal_x
Sarahwoo
Lover
Bubbles

All as sellers.

Sellers - april24april, oneday and i think kaz87, lovely clothes! thanks ladies. xx

Seller: DaisyDoodles as a seller :thumbup: Great communications; super fast despatch; item as described :thumbup:

i'd like to recommend Lollip0p excellent seller great items and fast postage!!

Just noticed this forum so can i thank everyone who i have bought off on here hope you know who you are as deleted all my pms before i saw this. All excellent condition, speedy delivery and excellent communication:thumbup:

also as missy26 just said because i only realised couple weeks ago this was here thankyou everyone who i've bought off and sold too!! x

Recent purchases made from louise2710, Scampie & Sarahwoo all items recieved in good time smelling fresh and just as described :flower:

But the same cannot be said for Saml1
Paid for a sleepsuit ages ago and 2 weeks after buying i pmd to check when posted

Originally Posted by saml1
Hi hun yes, I posted in on Monday, 2nd class. Should be with you today or tomorrow I'd think!!

but still no delivery pmd again to be told she didnt post it she gave it to someone else to do and would check with them? but i have had no reply since so i posted a visitor message asking for a refund but again choses to ignore me, another seller i gifted payment:dohh:puts me off but to i do it to keep costs down and most sellers are trustworthy:thumbup:

But also i have bought some s**t from ppl i cannot mention bc i had emptied my pm box and cannot find the threads i got them from but in particular 3 white next sleepsuits 3-6 mths with a hedgehog on one of the were bloody awfull bobbly and smelly, i would have returned them but like i said cannot find who i bought them off but i wouldnt put my child in them:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->