Selling Advice Please!!

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
I have just sorted all Noah's old clothes out and this is what I have
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/d54018aa.jpg

What do you think is the best way of selling clothes?
Do I take individual pic's and sell here and Ebay? Or as a bundle?
How do you work out what postage to say?

I need this to be as easy as poss and just looking for what YOU do with your old stuff!!

xxxxx

for things like vests, tights, socks & plain tops i bundled up & sold on ebay. so a bundle of vests (5-6), socks (10-15 pairs).. etc.

if you go on royal mail website you can kinda work out postage & then add an extra 20p for the envelope etc.

for things like jeans, dresses, dungerees etc i did seperatly unless brought as a set. for example she had a dress, vest & tights as a matching set so i sold those together.

to work out prices i thought about how much i would buy them for..

xx

if you go on to this site https://www.gumtree.com/search?q=&search_location=West+Yorkshire&category=all&search_scope=title you can put up adds for them and people can come round to u and pick wat they want if u wanted to do it that way my OH is always on this site he loves it or as kaybea said about ebay good luck

Thanks Ladies,
I've just taken pictures of it all now and I am going to look on Royal Mail for prices and weigh some bits. I might put it on here and see how that goes and then if not bundle some up for Ebay xx

I am to lazy to sell it, even the stuff that cost money lol I just cant be arsed so I bag it all up and take it to sure start. Saying that though a local shop has just opened for a fiver a bin bag so I done that with last lot x

I sell LOs old clothes to those companys that pay by the kg for them, its not alot but i hate messing about selling bits and pieces seperatly or we take them to the local supermarket where they have like big recycling bins were the clothes go to charities

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->