Selling second hand clothes

clairelou44

Reaction score
Hi, just thinking about trying to make some extra money for Christmas and thought about selling dd and ds clothes that no longer fit. I've done this previously on the buy swap and sell thread on here but it doesn't look like that is used much anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can try other then eBay?
Xx

I use local Facebook selling sites

Facebook, but I have found people don't want you pay very much in my area.

Sorry to early I meant pay very much for the clothes except Next type clothing.

Facebook...agree unless they are Next or a decent brand then they don't sell for much unfortunately. You would be better doing bundles if you do decide to sell stuff x

I'm doing the same and all my stuff is brand new or nearly new next and mothercare stuff, but still doesn't seem to be shifting on gumtree. Think I'm going to have to try facebook -haven't a clue how to do it mind lol

I usually use ebay and post. They charge fees but things sell quicker and for more.
Agree with the brands, I only sell Next as anything else doesn't go for much. I wait until I have a large bundle in a size then sell when it's the weather for that bundle. I put 2 bundles of Next clothes on ebay for a bidding start of 99p and made over £70 in the end, I would have never expected that much.

I use eBay and usually sell in bundles. Never going to make my fortune this way lol but the small amounts do add up :)

i use ebay too because i get so annoyed with the selling pages on facebook, ebay is so much less hassle!

I've given 2 bin bags full of clothes and 3 bin bags full of toys to the charity shop today because I'm too lazy to do this. OH has come home and shouted at me for it as we could've done a car boot at least with the mountain of toys but blah. They were in the way :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->