Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Gorgeous picture Kerri!

How's Skye after her jabs MAMH? My Skye has hers on Thursday and I have to take her on my own this time, I might just cry with her!

Skye just fell asleep on me whilst feeding so I've put her down in her chair to nap... shes wide awake chatting to herself... that didnt work then did it lol

Gorgeous picture Kerri!

Skye just fell asleep on me whilst feeding so I've put her down in her chair to nap... shes wide awake chatting to herself... that didnt work then did it lol

Thankyou! :)

Ahhh Macie does this all the time ... if she falls asleep on me and i keep her there she will sleep for ages, if i move her to her swing/chair etc she wakes and babbles away! haha crafty little munchkins x

Haha, they know what they're doing don't they! She cried for what seemed like more food so I've started to feed her again and shes falling to sleep... monkey! lol

hahaha!! She wants mummy cuddles, Macie has a little routine at around 9pm everynight she likes to sleep on me so you can guarentee around 9 everynight you hear her crying and crying untill i pick her up and lay her on me then like magic .... silence and shes flat out!! haah xx

Awww thats really sweet! I do love that she wants me, I'd cuddle her all day if I could haha, but when I cuddle her she instantly wants my boobs - I call her my booby monster :haha:.... Well, she's gone down, time to get a few jobs done before she wakes up (probably in like 10 minutes time :dohh:) xx

Michelle its funny both our babies have refluxy and are huge porkers. Lol. I can't believe with the amount that. Ine barfs that he is almost 17 lbs. crazy!

Mine does thtoo Gil's. He could slep the day away on me. But it's not like I want him to sleep if I can't even get anything done!

Shell, how do you like the age gap between kids? I have a 7 year old daughter too and love it!

Well night and day from hell. Alana slept in 45 minutes stunts after 12.42am, she fed for ages slept for 45 mins, fed for ages repeat. Then today has been more feeding, teething, crying, feeding. She only slept on me today and screamed whenever I put her down. I am dead on my feet and keep crying myself. Hubby has to teach another guitar lesson in an hour so I need to battle bedtime on my own.

Shell, how do you like the age gap between kids? I have a 7 year old daughter too and love it!

The age gap is great! My boys are old enough to do the daily things themselves (dress, wash, eat etc) so I get the time I need to deal with Skye. They help me out with her too and if I need to do a job or go the loo they will sit and play/talk to her whilst I do it. They love their little sister bless em :cloud9:

Awww poor Alana, I wonder whats up with her today. I hope she isn't too bad for you while hubby is out :hugs:

Last night we kept Skye up for a couple of hours before her bedtime, she actually woke up EARLIER for her morning feed, she normally wakes up around 8.15am, she woke this morning at 6.30am :dohh:
I was going to try and get her into bed earlier than 10.30pm tonight... just worried it might interupt her usual sleeping pattern :shrug:

Shell, I do believe I am lucky to have a nice little 7 year old mommy. She also sits with Kian when I run and do something and loves to make him smile. I fully depend on her to get me things as im changing him or feeding him too! Love it! sometimes it is hard though because since she is older and not a toddler, she has more places to go and more sporting and school activities we need to get to so its a bit hectic. Im so afraid if I have another one now to be near Kian in age because im so used to the gap!

Hippy Sorry Alana is so off. Sometiems these little babies can cause such chaos! Mine has his crazy days too that go on forever as im frantic, then some days fly and he was a n angel. Maybe her teeth are just messing her all up!

Well night and day from hell. Alana slept in 45 minutes stunts after 12.42am, she fed for ages slept for 45 mins, fed for ages repeat. Then today has been more feeding, teething, crying, feeding. She only slept on me today and screamed whenever I put her down. I am dead on my feet and keep crying myself. Hubby has to teach another guitar lesson in an hour so I need to battle bedtime on my own.

:hugs: sorry shes not herself :( Have you tried giving her some calpol or maybe some teething gel ?? xx
Hope she has a better day for you tomorrow and you manage some sleep tonight x

Nicola, I know what you mean, my boys run around for me some days if I'm suck on the sofa feeding Skye lol You'd manage if you had another one, I think it just becomes instinct to do so. It would be tough at times of course but you'd get thru it, and they dont stay little for too long :) My oh says he wants another baby but I'm scared too - 4 kids.... eekk! :dohh: x

I gave Alana 2ml of calopl last night before bed and she settled much better. She was down by 7pm, up for a Feed at 1.20am, however after feeding for 40mins she was falling asleep on me and when I put her down woke up. After 30 mins I was going nuts, so decided to put her down awake, tell her it was sleep time and walk away. She grumbled and moaned but didn't cry and after 30 minutes was asleep. At the 6am feed she went down awake and rolled over straight away to sleep.
Nap time today she was fussing on me so I took her up to her cot and again she just closed her eyes and settles down. I am hoping that this is her back to self settling after all the disruption of holidays and injections. I also bought some dentinox teething gel as they had no nelsons powder left in store. The gel seems to be helping.

Poor little babies and their teeth. Hope they all start feeling better.

Shell, I thought you were prego again already! Lol

I'm glad Alana settled ok for you and is back to her normal self bless her =)

God Nicola dont say that haha!! I seen a Clairvoyant on Saturday night and she told me I would be a mother of 5 - fooook :dohh:

Skye seems to big today! We're going to pick the lads up from school and go for a walk around the waterpark, get a bit of fresh air. She's meant to have her injections tomorrow but the Dr's have called and rearranged because the nurse isn't in tomorrow x

Lol- its because under your screen name it still says pregnant! haha

Shell I know what you mean about seeming big.

Just got a very sad phone call, one of my mums dog had to go to an emergency cardiac appointment and unfortunately has to be put down. Molly was an amazing dog, she was a pets as therapy dog and goes to a hospital, old peoples home and a special needs school each week. The teachers there tell my mum that Molly has really made a huge difference to some children's lives and now my mum who is totally devastated has to tell everyone Molly is gone. It is sad how many people are going to miss her. She was ver protective of Alana and only last night on the way to the vets mum popped round and Molly had to come and see Alana, she always got so upset when Alana cried.

I also bought some dentinox teething gel as they had no nelsons powder left in store. The gel seems to be helping.
Glad the teething gel is helping ...we put macies waterfilled teether in the fridge earlier.... gonna see what she thinks of it later... probably not alot!!

I'm glad Alana settled ok for you and is back to her normal self bless her =)

God Nicola dont say that haha!! I seen a Clairvoyant on Saturday night and she told me I would be a mother of 5 - fooook :dohh:

5!! Your gonna be busy!! hehe

Shell I know what you mean about seeming big.

Just got a very sad phone call, one of my mums dog had to go to an emergency cardiac appointment and unfortunately has to be put down. Molly was an amazing dog, she was a pets as therapy dog and goes to a hospital, old peoples home and a special needs school each week. The teachers there tell my mum that Molly has really made a huge difference to some children's lives and now my mum who is totally devastated has to tell everyone Molly is gone. It is sad how many people are going to miss her. She was ver protective of Alana and only last night on the way to the vets mum popped round and Molly had to come and see Alana, she always got so upset when Alana cried.

oh noo :cry: sorry to hear about the dog :cry: sounds like she was a much loved doggy x

Hippy- glad Alana is feeling more herself now. So sorry about your mums dog xx

Shell- Mum to 5? No problem hun!LOL

Well Skye was rather grotty last night after the jabs but gave her some calpol and she settled in the end. She has been a star today. We managed to get all te way to the shops and do the shopping with no crying or feeding, we normally stop once or twice to feed, then had a good feed in the car and made it all the way home. She was wide awake too!

Haha I hadnt even thought about changing that, must do it now before I jinx something!! :dohh:

I'm really sorry to hear about Molly Jen =( x

5 kids scare me :haha: MAMH how do you find having 5 kids? I'm glad Skye hasn't been too bad after her jabs bless her, my Skye was meant to have hers tomorrow but Drs cancelled x

Thought I'd share a picture of Skye that I took tonight :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_1394.jpg
    DSC_1394.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly