Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Love the Easter photo shoot! The parasol and her dress are gorgeous! I'm sorry she was a bit of a grump for you, but at least those ones turned out :D

Ahh, Michelle, he's getting so big! Handsome little guy!

William is my little nudist now that it's warm outside:
https://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/katerdid225/6%20months/IMG_2137.jpghttps://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/katerdid225/6%20months/IMG_2159.jpghttps://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/katerdid225/6%20months/IMG_1957.jpg

Aww, loving the photos everyone!

Beautiful pics of Lauren with the parasol.
Caleb looks great in his funky hat.
Wow, Cody has really grown into a big boy.
William is such a cute little nudist.

Dont worry Michelle. Freya has much more fun with her Daddy than me. And she "talks" to him all the time, whereas she doesnt with me. I think he's the novelty when he gets home from work, and she's sick of being with me all the time. Im going back to work soon, so im sure things will change then.

Aww, poor Alana. I hope she feels better soon. Freya has her 4 month shots next thursday, and im nervous.

Hope everyone is well :hi:

xx

I am struggling today, she was up all night suckling every 30 mins for about 20-30 mins each time. I have sore throat and ear ache so I am wondering if she has sore throat too. I am going to the doctors in twenty minutes. I booked us both in to make sure she is ok and see what is up with me. She just finally fell asleep on me she has only had 20 minutes sleep since 4.50am.

Loving all the pictures, I need to upload some of her, I just never get round to it.

Hope you guys feel better soon:( sick with a baby is no fun.

I am struggling with a cranky baby. I can barely stand any more of this fussing constantly! I cannot do anything to make him happy and not sure what his problem is:( Going to try a walk, im sure he will just scream like he always does as I swear to NEVER go for a walk with the devil child again. Lol. Its fun!

I have tonsillitis but Alana is fine, the doctor thinks she is just reacting to the injections or growth spurt. She has refused to nap all day and is screaming her head off on my hubby as he is trying to get her to nap. I hate how off she is. Injections always take my happy baby away and replace her with a miserable one.

Awww, Michelle! Love his hair :)

Katerdid, those pics are so cute! Lauren likes to be naked too, but she ALWAYS pees within a minute when I let her have some freedom ;)

So sorry Hippy! I can't imagine being up all night like that. I hope she naps for you soon and returns to her happy self!

Get well soon, Hippy. Hope Alana settles for you soon.

Aww, poor you, Nyp. Having a cranky baby is tough, isnt it? Hope Kian cheers up soon. ps, love your avatar pic of Kian with his banana!

xx

I'm sooooo sick. I feel like death warmed over. I know it's only a matter of time before the twins and DD1 get it from me. I'm obsessively washing my hands but I know it won't stop the evil virus from making the girls all sick too. Sucks.

My sympathies to all those sick right now!

wow ladies. I hope everyone feels better soon. Poor women and the babies. Healthy dust to all.

Thanks Shell:) He loves nanas, as all monkeys do!

I dropped my poor guy on his head today:( here is his battle wound that he thinks chicks dig. Dont worry, he is ok, but if you are curious there's detailed account of the incident in my journal. Was pretty scary, i get hot flashes just thinking about it. *shutters*. He was laughing within 30 minutes of the fall! :dohh:

Attachments

• 392375_417514498262110_100000106893720_1813646_3506753_n.jpg
    392375_417514498262110_100000106893720_1813646_3506753_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm glad Kian is okay! These babies are so squirmy these days it's so dangerous. I think his bruise makes him look tough ;)

Lol, well, Harvard will probably not be knocking down our door...

I am glad Kian is ok! I am sure that shook the both of you up!

Anyone else have a baby with dribble rash? Lauren has it on her neck and chest. We have been trying to keep her dry since it appeared, but we are having a hard time getting it to heal. I have tried healing ointment, nipple cream, aloe, and lotion. It's starting to flake. It would probably heal if we could get her to stop scratching and rubbing it!

Kian doesn't have rash (amazing since always wet) but maybe try this bib to prevent it? Im sorry, not sure how to cure it....https://www.amazon.com/Tommee-Tippee-Closer-Feeding-Neutral/dp/B00081H75M

I will have to look into those. We started keeping bibs on her once we realized it was a problem, but it was too late by then. She seems to have very sensitive skin, so it's hard to deal with! I hate that she scratches it, obviously it's uncomfortable for her. Hopefully it will heal soon :(

by the way NYpage your banana pic is adorable! Lauren likes to chew on bananas as well. She likes apple slices too. We were holding them for her, but we just bought a silicon fresh food feeder, so we don't have to worry about apple choking :)

thank you! He makes a mess. I bought one of those too! I think- is it the mesh pop thing? I bought it for his Easter basket with some other things. But today when he had his steamed carrot he freaked me out again with gagging on a too big piece so I may use my mesh thing now instead of waiting!

We have one of those for Alana they are great but a total pain in the arse to clean. Since I cut out soya as well as dairy Alana has been much better with her milk so I have cut back on her food a little. She loves it so I can't stop it but I have cut back. I bought an avant steamer an blender all in one for food now.
I have to be careful with fruit as it really causes problems with her reflux but she is fine with veg.

A lot of moms I know were complaining about how hard the mesh ones were to clean. I found this one instead and it cleans like a dream!

https://www.amazon.com/winning-Kids...L0OI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332856409&sr=8-2

maybe im just slow, but how does the food come out of this one if its all plastic? lol. That thing looks confusing but I wanna try it!

Has anyone tried the Boon Spoon for one handed feeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->