Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Michelle no worries . Kan won't sit OR roll. And if I've had a bad day, it's not apparent when OH gets home then he is nice and happy making me look like I'm lying. He likes me better sometimes too. They love both parents different. You're doing fine.

Kian is having a rough week. Not sure what's making him so fussy but we are both barely hanging on...l.l

Thanks girls, you made me a feel a lot better. DH spends more time with him as i'm working full time and DH has been cut back to part time. At first I kinda enjoyed it as I enjoy working and am not really good with just staying at home. But now i'm jealous cause he prefers daddy. haha.

I looked at him yesterday while i was holding him and said "you tried to destory my vag and this is the thanks i get? I'm not even your favorite?!" DH rofl'd. lol

Alana can only sit with support or something to hold on to as well. She can sit for a minute or so unaided and then starts to fall sideways, or she tries to pull her toes and flops foward.

As for favourite, daddy is loud play time, mummy is comfort and food time. She giggles more for Matt than for me, but then she snuggles me more than Matt.

we have her injections tomorrow that I put off at 16 weeks. I am not looking forward to them, she has always been horrible after her injections for at least a week.

Yeah for Freya rolling.

Yay Freya for rolling!

Lauren can't sit unattended, only for a few seconds before she falls over. I am sure they will all get it soon enough! Lauren loves to sit though. If I lay her down on the floor she spends her time crying to sit up. That girl must have abs of steel by now! I should start doing crunches next to her, ha ha ha!

Acorn! I tell everyone that Cody should have little abs too! haha. If he's on his back and not eating he's trying to sit up and just does little crunches. Finally, he sighs this big breath out and looks at me like 'Mom..... help me out here."

hahaha

Flying-- that little piano is so adorable. Cody doesn't really have any toys large enough that he could really use for balance yet... wonder if they still make those? Little pianos I mean.... not toys :p

Ha ha, funny Phantom!

So we did an Easter shoot last week. Lauren wasn't thrilled as she had a short morning nap, but they didn't turn out too bad! The theme was a picnic with a live bunny. :)

420295_10100565776002320_16907362_49479507_625798797_n.jpg

422117_10100565776551220_16907362_49479518_194292570_n.jpg

423278_10100565774689950_16907362_49479488_1154633004_n.jpg

423398_10100565775862600_16907362_49479504_1319603310_n.jpg

I really do love those pictures Acorn, lauren looks so cute and happy. Alana always seems to be serious for pictures and then smiles and giggles in between shots.

cute pics! i need to get mine done too. and theyll be his 6 mnth pics also. was it at a park?

A photographer from the neighborhood was taking them in a field that's right by our house. They turned out well, but she actually cried and pouted for most of it! I get some great pics of her at home, but whenever we do professionals she makes us work for it! This was a last minute thing we did, she still has to have 6 month pics, but we have another month for that. My baby is 5 months today!

awww what cute pics!!! I got some of Caleb yesterday too (cos I'd just finished knitting him this hat...):
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_58421.jpg

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_58491.jpg

heh

OMG that hat is too cute!! At first I was wondering why the heck you would have made a winter hat and then it dawned on me.. Doh!

Speaking of hats.. took the girls with me to the park for the first time while DD1 played with a bunch of school friends. I didn't end up trying them in the swing but mostly because their hats weren't going to stay on. I thought I had so many hats from DD1 that I could use for the summer but when I actually went to try them on I realized they were all too small or way too big because DD1 was born in the summer. The girls were so well behaved though so it was a shame we didn't do more than sit in the shade.

lol, yeah Caleb has loads of warm woolly hats so I didn't knit it as a warm hat, I knitted it as a fun hat! hehe. It's ME who will need the warm hats as of next week; only 6 days till I shave my hair off! Eeek! Caleb will have longer hair than anyone else n our house then. :haha:

I love the hat. I have gone hat crazy at the moment. We discovered merry berry hats when in Cornwall and I love them.
You are very brave shaving your head, I always wanted to do it but now I would look terrible with my fat face and no hair.
Alana is all out of sorts after her injections, crying, unsettled, she was like misery personified yesterday. I am hoping that she will be better today, although she had a bad night. Matt got up with her at 6.20am and she fell asleep on him at 7am she is still asleep now at 8.50am which is amazing as she hasn't fed since 5.40am.

OMG that hat! Caleb is such a cutie. What beautiful eyes!

Good luck with the head shaving. What a wonderful thing to do.

Hope Alana is feeling better soon. Ella was a miserable wreck the day after her 4 month shots, poor thing. She cried and cried and cried. I felt horrible for her.

Omg that is the cutest hat!!

Silas smiles more for daddy too. Our daycare lady even commented on it! It makes me sad, but I know I win in other ways...

That hat is adorable!!! Being from Minnesota, I am a Vikings football fan, that would be the best hat to have!

Alana- I hope she feels better soon! :( Shots are the worst!

how cute!!!!! When we were in the city last weekend, we got Cody's pictures taken at the mall with the easter bunny, they came out pretty cute! I need to scan them onto my computer this evening!

Here's 2 from yesterday. He turned 23 Weeks old today! And the outfit he's wearing in the pics is 9 months. haha.

Don't mind my face, the :witch: has come and also a nasty head congested thing. I have no urge to makeup or do my hair. haha. crap quality from my phone, but as i havent uploaded pics of him in awhile....

2.jpg

3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back