Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

I think for me given her allergies breast feeding just seems the best thing, however I am starting to really miss cheese and other foods. I started trying to introduce small amounts back into her diet but it isn't working really. I shall see how we go, she is happy to take a bottle of allergy formula but not from me, but given her small weight I don't want to stop feeding her extra calories from my milk and formula combined.
I am not worried about her weight, she is tiny on the bottom percentile for everything.

Here are a few pictures of Lucas' birthday party on Saturday. I apologize if these are too many pictures.. I couldn't decide on just two.. lol :)

20121006-DSC_0727.jpg

20121006-DSC_0757.jpg

20121006-DSC_0730.jpg

20121006-DSC_0073.jpg

20121006-DSC_0128.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this saturday!!

Oh my, Mrs k! Those are insanely adorable!

How cute. I finally bought a dress for Alana's naming day/birthday it is red with white spots. I never buy her new clothes but I wanted something special. We will use it for her formal photo shoot on her birthday and then again for her party.

Aww, gorgeous pics Mrs K.
Cant wait to see your pics Phantom!

xx

I can't wait to post them!!! I'm so excited. Got the Pinata yesterday, and his presents from us the day before. Friday I'm heading out with my mom for the last minute Party Supplies.

Speaking of Gifts.....
What did you guys get LO?

Since it's so close to Christmas, We just got him to Larger toys, and a smaller one. We figure the rest of the family will spoil him anyways... lol

We are going for a trike....we still need to decide on one. We also got her a book and a little tunnel she can crawl through. I decided last week to do a ranch dressing fountain for her birthday. So we use the chocolate fountain but put ranch in it. then you sit out a bunch of appetizers and veggies to dip in it. I came up with the idea because I thought it would be funny, but now I'm really getting into it, lol. I am also making soups for her birthday since it's good fall weather food :) I am hoping to do her photo shoot this weekend.

My baby girl turns 1 tomorrow!! Where did the last year go???

xx

Happy Birthday Freya!

Anyone else feeling a little blue? I have been sad and weepy all week, which I did not expect. It's just going so fast.

Happy birthday!!

Ella turns one on Tuesday October 23. I've been weepy too, Acorn. My baby is growing up too fast and goes to daycare in a few weeks. :( I feel so sad about it.

I am not weepy but excited about what lies ahead. Happy birthday to Freya, it is so lovely hearing about everyone's babies.

Hi All!

Not sure if anyone will remember me as its been an extremely long time since I used BnB (very difficult year as Oscar was extremely poorly and needed open heart surgery at 8 months, and so just havent had time) but all seems well and I'm back.

As you can tell from my sig Oscar was born on 11th Oct, so is now one year old. I remember a few of your usernames and its lovely to see the pics of your babies now. Ill have to add some new ones of Oscar.

oh, my! poor baby! hope everything is well for him now, and happy birthday to him!

Happy birthday Oscar! Glad he is doing well. Poor baby.

Today is Ella's first birthday! This is the best pic I could get of the birthday girl. She was enjoying pointing out that she's one. Her party is this weekend. I'll post some party pics after!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8043/8116826374_366f96ee78_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->