Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Love the pics NY! I am glad he had a great first birthday!

Aww lovely.
well Alana was 1 today. We had a lovely day, she loved ripping the wrapping on her present and got a little wooden guitar just like all of daddy's. We then went for our family photoshoot and after a long nap we went out for a late lunch and then to the pay centre which she loved. She did nothing but walk today and I am sure her little legs must be tired. She fell asleep by 6.45pm tonight. Big naming day and party on Sunday the theme is bugs, well ladybirds/ladybugs, bumble bees and butterflies.

Thanks acorn!

Sounds like a fun birthday! happy birthday Alana!

cute pics, ny! sounds like a lot of fun!

happy birthday to Alana - i remember when you had her - seems like ages ago, even though it's only been a year!

Jacob is 1 tomorrow - took him for his 1st bday pics today - not......one......smile. took 60 shots, too.
oh, well - he really has calmed down a bit since 10 months, so at least he's not crying all the time - still just very serious most of the time, like in the pics - daddy can get him to laugh - should have had him take him to the studio... bday party is Saturday - nervous about how he's going to take so many people in the house - he's not at all easy-going with those kinds of things.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh my Fides! Even not smiling he is still adorable! You will laugh looking back at those! Hope he enjoys the party!

thank you!

had some good news at the 12 mo pediatrician appt - he gained a whole pound in 1 month!!! 19.4 lb now, which brought him up to the 7th percentile, so now that he's not stuck at 4th-5th %, we don't have to go back each month for weight checks!!! Yay!

hope you are all doing well. :)

Fides you have still been asked to come for weight checks all this time? Kristin has steadily been 5th and is only 16lb 10oz right now but that's after having a tummy bug for 2 days so may be a little bit lower than would have been otherwise.

yep, every single month. aww - sorry she got a tummy bug - poor girl.

Geesh! Lauren has been in the 4-5th percentile for a while now. No extra checks! The ped just said to try and give her an extra snack throughout the day. She's just a slender little lady ;)

Kristin was in the 11th for a little while but otherwise she's been pure 5th to 7th. Her doctor isn't concerned as long as she's following her growth curve. Kristin is tall and skinny too. I just keep reminding myself she won't have to thin out like the chunky monkeys do.

I... have a tub of lard. LOL

Cody is always at or above the 90%. Right now he's around 95. 29lbs @13months. He doesn't look fat though, he is very well proportioned. He wears size 2T in pants and shirts right now and size 5 shoes. :dohh:

Alana isn't even on a percentile now:( combined with a terrible period of reflux cough making her vomit she has gained no weight in 3 weeks and is stil 13lb 13oz and even we don't have to go for weekly checks, although we have been going every few weeks to get her weighed as I want to keep my eye on her. We have asked for the Pediatricians appointment to be move forward for her reflux and are now going next week, but they accept she is just small regardless.

Michelle: William wears a size 5 shoe too! But he wears 12 month size clothes still. He's a little man with HUGE feet :haha: I'm guessing he's going to be very tall and grow into them like his daddy.

Kian is about 23 lbs and size 4.5 EXTRA WIDE shoe according to stride rites' measurements. Lol. Fat sausage feed. He is short and pudgy and the cloth diapers don't help! he is in 18months or 24 month pants if they have an adjustable waist and I need to roll them! Our ped said he is due for a growth spurt according to his growth chart. He is below avg for weight and height and above for his big head. LOL.

Below average for his weight? He's got 6 lb on K. BTW Kian needs a new ticker. What do they base the growth spurt on? His current curve?

I am totally gonna weigh Caleb on friday now; he hasn't been weighed in ages!

Sheryl, I think below avg was like 48% or something. but yes, due to his chart and the curve or whatever, he is due. Hasn't had a growth spurt since a few months old. But has increased on a steady curve. I think she may have meant height. He is kinda short!

That's kind of funny. You've got all the weight and I have the height. Kristin was 66% for her height and is now above 50%.

Lauren is usually right around 50% for height. She was around 16 pounds at her 12 month appointment 3 weeks ago. We weighed her this weekend and she has hit 17, so that's pretty exciting :) She is wearing mostly 6-9 clothes now, but getting into 9-12. The advantage of her growing slower is that we get more use out of her clothes, ha ha!

Hippy, I can't believe you are still dealing with reflux. Poor Alana! I hope they get it figured out for her! I was so happy when Lauren grew out of hers!

I have Lauren down to 2 nursing feeds a day and one daddy bottle of frozen pumped milk we are trying to use up. We tried cows milk this weekend and she was not a fan at all. We are trying to mix my milk with the cows milk to see if she will get used to it. Anyone have tips on making the transition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->