Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Thank you fides!

Good luck with foods, sheryl. Don't have Any advice either, as we did blw too. William will eat almost anything.

I've introduced whole milk too, tho we are still breastfeeding. But we put it in his sippy cup and he likes it well enough. I'm trying to slowly wean him down to just naps and morning/night feeds, just to prepare him if my milk gets wonky during this pregnancy. But I'm trying to go about it as gently as possible, if he cries wanting the boob, I'll gladly let him nurse. So we'll see how it goes.

Congratulations Kater. We are going to try we think in the new year although I would prefer not to catch until may/June time.

It has been a full month now, since the day Kristin got sick, that she has not slept through the night a single time. Boo. She didn't seem to care for cow's milk but is doing better with water.

ETA: She does go right back to sleep after nursing at least. And she sleeps until at least 7:30 every day, sometimes until after 10.

Mine likes boob way more than food so I have no advice! its been frustrating me a lot

Cody eats whatever we eat. He doesn't chew meat as well so we haven't given him a lot of meat.

I am having a HARD time breaking him from the bottle. any tips? He refuses to drink from the sippy cup. He will scream and not eat until he gets a bottle. :S

no tips b/c he's still using a bottle too, but maybe just not try for a few days then give it another go? i know with some things mine just hasn't been ready, but then when i tried again, he suddenly was... good luck!

oh, and big news for us - my son began walking yesterday!!! almost 13 months, ha ha! he's only taken 2-4 steps at at time until yesterday, when he very cautiously walked across the room. :)

can I join you ladies??? My beautiful daughter Josephine was born Nov 2nd, 2011. :D

oh, and big news for us - my son began walking yesterday!!! almost 13 months, ha ha! he's only taken 2-4 steps at at time until yesterday, when he very cautiously walked across the room. :)

yay for walking Fides!

Hello there Andrea! :hi:

Awe, yeah walking! How exciting :)

Good luck on the bottles, wish I had advice.

Hi ladies, I was told about this thread in my November Mummies 2011 group - I've technically got a December baby but only because my little madam kept me waiting till 41 weeks and 6 days before making her appearance! Nice to meet everyone

hi Fides and Andrea and everyone :)

Welcome aboard. Yeah for walking Fides although you have now unleashed the beast. Alana demands to walk everywhere and throws a right paddy if I try to carry her.

Hi ladies, I was told about this thread in my November Mummies 2011 group - I've technically got a December baby but only because my little madam kept me waiting till 41 weeks and 6 days before making her appearance! Nice to meet everyone

hi Fides and Andrea and everyone :)

yay Rachel!!

Fides we are going to be right behind you. Kristin turned 13 months yesterday and for the first time walked 3 feet to me unassisted. Grandpa is the only one that can get her walking like that so we spent some time practicing with him and Grandma yesterday.

Cody seems to have no urge to walk. He will walk if we hold his hands but he gets irritated and just goes back to crawling. I'm not really feeling the need to push him yet. Is that bad? He's 14 months yesterday. I feel he'll do it when he's ready :)

Welcome to the new members :hi:

Congrats on the BFP kater!

Freya is running round now, she barely crawls at all anymore. She loves her cows milk, but she is a very fussy eater, and mainly survives on cheese and crackers. lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"