• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

William is at one nap a day, about two hours long.
Two naps a day sounds so nice!

Lauren was bouncing between one and two naps, but has been doing one nap for the last month, usually around 2 hours, more if I am lucky. It's a lot easier to get out, but I miss all that I could get done when she had 2 naps!

Kristin is doing 1 about 2-hour nap but going to bed a little earlier than she used to.

yeah...josie only naps once...I miss her napping more. LOL. Usually for 1.5 hrs to 2.5 hrs.

hoping we can get back to the one longer nap per day - that would mean i could nap too!! :haha:

Two naps, she did one for a while but didn't cope well so generally has two.

yum...naps...Josie napped for 2.5 hrs today...of course...for the nanny...:haha: But still...

How is everyone doing?

A week and a half ago I had my mirena removed :) I am going to wait a few months probably before I start tracking ovulation and REALLY start trying. If it happens before then, I will be happy. Kind of fun to not exactly be trying, but not trying to prevent it. Sounds weird, I have always just been either trying or not, so it's new for me, ha ha. I have been bleeding on and off since getting it removed. I hope cycles return to normal quickly. Anyone else trying again?

My baby is 18 months today! I can't believe how old she has gotten :)

We're doing good here!

Cody is finally walking now which is awesome (he started around 17 months) but I can't get him to walk when we're out (in the store, etc.) Anyone had/have this problem?

17 weeks with the surro twins here, so no ttc for me any time soon :)

gender scan witht he parents in 2.5 weeks :)

how exciting Acorn!!

EEks Phantom...can't wait to find out what they are having...

We just got our bfp, we weren't expecting it so soon after the miscarriage, but I'm still happy.

Good luck acorn!

Hooray on finally walking, I'm sure once he gets his confidence he'll be walking everywhere.

A week and a half ago I had my mirena removed :) I am going to wait a few months probably before I start tracking ovulation and REALLY start trying. If it happens before then, I will be happy. Kind of fun to not exactly be trying, but not trying to prevent it. Sounds weird, I have always just been either trying or not, so it's new for me, ha ha. I have been bleeding on and off since getting it removed. I hope cycles return to normal quickly. Anyone else trying again?

My baby is 18 months today! I can't believe how old she has gotten :)
that's exciting! good luck with the NTNP - we were like you - had only TTC or TTA, then we were NTNP for a cycle or two, and it was really nice not to have the stress of charting, timing, opk's, etc, and that's when we did get pregnant again.

happy 18 months!

Cody is finally walking now which is awesome (he started around 17 months) but I can't get him to walk when we're out (in the store, etc.) Anyone had/have this problem?

Jacob's been walking full time for 6-7 weeks, but, yeah, he expects to be carried in stores - only walks at church or friends' houses

We just got our bfp, we weren't expecting it so soon after the miscarriage, but I'm still happy.

oh my goodness! congratulations!!! when are you due?

we're doing well - Jacob's 17 months and building his vocabulary - the newest is he either says "okay" in response to questions now or shakes his head no. I LOVE this age! He's learning so much every day :cloud9: He was sttn for a while, then went back to waking once a night, and last night, up twice!! :wacko: it's not too hard to get him back down, though, so i don't mind it as much :)

i think your all lucky with the late walkers. ella started walking just before 9 months and now she runs EVERYWHERE lol

We are kind of trying but not getting stressed just not preventing to be more honest. Life is great fun right now.
Yeah for Cody walking, he will soon build up his confidence.

How exciting finding out the sex of the surro twins, the parents must be mega excited.

Congrats Kater :)

The only thing I don't like is her figuring out tantrums.. and she's a bit of a picky eater at dinnertime.

Lauren expects to NOT be held in stores. I so wish she would let me, because I spend the whole time chasing her! She's a runner, ha ha. So glad Cody is walking :) THis age really is so fun. They learn so much!

Congrats katerdid!

I feel like lots of people I know get pregnant right away when they are NTNP, ha ha! Maybe that's the trick. ;)

Well....first month of NTNP and I got a BFP, ha! Super excited, but in shock that it actually happened! My midwife is out this week so I am waiting to see her next week. She said at my appointment when she removed the IUD that if I got preggo in the first couple of months I would get a dating scan since we don't have any cycles to go off of. I am hoping that will be scheduled soon. So much more real when you see him/her on an ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->