Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

can't imagine the head-banging during tantrums - Jacob just stands there and stares at me while he's crying/screaming.

that's funny about the raisins, sheryl - Jacob's favorite food right now is raisin bread.

we had to stuff a pillow in the back of his booster seat because during meals if he got mad he would slam his head back into the chair and hurt himself! Seriously, he is a spaz.

my son can say "mama" now and mean what he's saying!! :happydance:

It's insane how quickly they start progressing with speech. Lauren said mama and dada for a while and in the last month has rapidly learned a bunch of new words. This morning she pointed to a flower on her pants and said "flower". That's her most difficult word yet. She loves to say "bow" and try to put hair bows in my hair. Such a little girlie girl!

Hey everyone I hope u don't mind me joining in so late I just found this thread. I had dd1 November 19th,2011 Aaryella Rose she was 6lbs 8ozs n DD2 December 22nd,2012.

hey there, bby!

acorn, you are right - for the months before it was just dada, car and all done, but in the past few days he has picked up several words - crazy how quickly they change! flower is an impressive word! :)

thanks; no journal. we'll be 41 weeks this Thursday... pfft.

oh, my goodness - i didn't even notice your tickers earlier :dohh: congrats!!

well you better update us asap.

Are you avoiding induction?

will do! :)

so long as i don't get high BP or anything more than a UTI in my urine in the next week, i will be allowed to go to 42 weeks before biophysical and probable induction. son came last time at 2 hours shy of that mark - sooo hoping not to have another close call like that again!

actually, i remember that at about this point in my pregnancy last time around, i was daily stalking hippy to see if her LO had come yet! :haha:

Hey ladies.
So sorry I havent been on in a while. Working full time, running round after a toddler, and moving house leaves no time for BnB!
Hope you are all well
xx

oh, my, shell - sounds quite busy with you!

Phantom, congrats on the surro twins!

Oh my phantom I missed your ticker too, congrats. I hope this one is a success for you.

Funny you mentioned that Fides I was just thinking back to that time too. I hope number 2 gets a move on for you. I hated waiting so long after my due date. Next time round I will be having a scheduled c section though so I guess no waiting game for me, if and when we get to that point.

I'd like to find the time and energy to try and make baby number 2

I'm so impressed you've waited this long Fides! Hope its not too much longer!

Very exciting on the surro twins Michelle!

I wish we could ttc again, but DH told me he wanted to wait a few years! I'm hoping to change his mind, he was the one originally excited about how close in age William and my angel baby would be. I think he just needs time to grieve, plus we aren't in the best place financially atm. :nope:

Congrats Phantom! I missed that.

Go Fides! How you have a little baby here soon! Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->