Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Well...... it might be nice to skip the terrible two faze. hahahhaha

Tobias is here - 8:32 am and a whopping 9 lb 11oz!!

came at EDD +18, just half an hour before the OB office who would have done the biophysical and induction would have opened... :haha:

Jacob calls him "bah-buh"

18 days over due?!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!

So glad he is here and safe though ;) :cloud9:

WOOOAH that's a long way overdue, congratulations though honey xx

Lovely news, 18+ and I thought + 10 was a long time. Very pleased for you and your family.

Congrats! So awesome you were able to wait it out. He is adorable :)

Reading your birth story-- how did I miss you were a home birther? awesome!

hey ladies i had Ellas 15 month appt yesterday n Angels 2 month appt yesterday. Ella is 23lbs 3.5ozs (50-75%), 30 3/4" (50-75%) n her head is 18" (50%). She got her 15 month shots. Her leg is bruised there n she is cranky. Angel is 8lbs 8ozs (5-10%, she gained 4lbs since birth), 21 3/4" (25-50%), n her head is 14 3/4" (25-50%). She also ot her shots. She is running fever of 100.3(poor baby). Waiting on doctors o call me back n let me know what i can give her as he is only the size of an average newborn.

4 lb since birth - wow - that's good news, bbyg!

Jacob seems to be picking up a lot of words now, and all of a sudden he can point to most body parts that we ask - this seems to be an age where they really start to learn a lot!

yup exactly 4lbs since birth. what makes me feel really good is that its all fom me as im EBF.

how many naps do your LO's take during the day, and for how long?

Jacob was down to 1 nap, but now he's back to 2 - wondering what yours are all doing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->