September 2012 (ish) mummies

Sproglett

1 ds and cooking a peanut
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just though it might be nice to catch up with all the ladies that were due/had their babies in September 2012, we had a third trimester group and I miss te chats. Anyone is welcome to join, will be nice to see how everyone's bundle of joy is getting on x x

Hi Sproglett and Jacob! I miss that group from third trimester, kept lurking even after LO was born... :winkwink: How is your little man doing?

I wasn't part of the group as I was due to have an October pumpkin but he had other ideas! Can't believe he's nearly 5 months old already :(

I can't believe how big they're getting!!!!! Lo is such a big boy now:) I feel like the first 3 months went by so slow and then all of a sudden he's over 5 months!!
He has been sleeping horribly ever since 4 months though.. Trying to stay positive!

:wave:

I just feel like it's been getting more and more fun!! Except for sleep issues...which got better and then worse again for us. But hopefully on the way back to better now. We'll see.

Hi, early September baby here. It doesn't seem tel minutes ago since I was sat waiting to go into labour and I now have a baby who is nearly 6 months old! I love how he is now but I miss him being tiny! I don't miss the sleepless nights though. X

Hello all! Yes the time has gone so fast! Not getting much sleep here either but loving everything else! Part of me misses being pregnant though, anyone else or am I crazy?!?!

Can't believe how quickly its gone! I was nearly an october mummy as LO was 4 days late and was an EMCS! Didn't even think of caeserean throughout my pregnancy!
LO sleeps 12-13 hours at night and is just so content.
Now I'm due another in September this year! Haha.
Xx

Hi everyone, I am also a September mummy! It doesn't seem 2 mins ago since he was born, scary how fast time goes! Wow congrats Robyn!

I'm a september mummy as well :D Although LO was due in Oct he decided to arrive a week early.........

Don't know how others are getting on but my baby still wont sleep for more than 2/3 hours a time - eeek!

Thankyou ladies!!! :):):)
Will definetly be a September baby as I'll be having an ELCS!
I must be mad ;)
Xx

Congrats Robyn! I'm another September mummy, can't believe how fast the time has gone. I'm dreading going back to work :( LOs sleep has been dreadful since he was about 13 weeks, but we moved him into a bigger cot a few days ago which seems to have improved things, with only one night feed now. Fingers crossed it stays that way! We're TTC number 2 at the moment, but my cycles haven't come back as I'm BF, so we might be in for a long wait...

Hello ladies :) Gosh, how time flies...

Glad to see everyone is doing so well and congrats Robyn!

Hi everyone!

I can't believe how fast the last 5 months have disappeared! It feels like I was pregnant forever in comparison! Sleep is up and down here too, but she's about to cut two teeth so I think that's our current issue. I love watching her little personality develop everyday though. Starting Waterbabies tomorrow, I'm so excited!

Congratulations Robyn!

Hi!!!

I miss the chats in third tri! My not so little man will be 5 months next week :(

Lovely avatar, Tacita! Fingers crossed you get your BFP very soon!

Hi ladies I'm another September mum can't believe he was 5 months on Monday :( he's been sitting up from early 4 months and sleeps well wish he would slow down considering he's my last baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->