September 2012 (ish) mummies

robyn congrats on baby #2
tacita fx for ur bfp very soon

so nice to see old names appearing, it has been a while.

Jacob is still under hospital care, is now 6 1/2 months, bf and weaning going well, sleeps most nights for about 11-12hrs, and was 14lbs 2 weeks ago, his head circumference is still on 91st centile line, weight on 25th and length is still below 0.4th.

As for #2 not thought about it yet if im honest (but still not had a cycle yet due to bf)

Jacob is doing fantastic, Alexis Lara will be on her feet soon lol time sure goes fast!

wow alexis - well done lara.

jacob just about rolls front to back, he has no intention of doing anything else yet, he does try to roll back to front but he doesnt quite get it bless him lol

Amelie sits up and has done for quite a while. Rolls front to back when she can be bothered! She would be crawling she's got all the motions down, but not got the strength to actually move but I'm sure I won't have peace for much longer though! This girl won't wait for anything!

Alexis- :shock: Wow! Well done, Lara!

Sproglett- lovely to hear about how well Jacob is doing!

FOB's three daughters are all pretty early on the moving thing, they're movers and shakers, these girls. But with it comes some seriously high maintenance. God forbid I don't move her to wherever she wants to go RIGHT AWAY! I'll be glad once she REALLY gets going, as it is now she's pretty slow 'cause she gets tired. Then she gets frustrated that she can't keep going lol. As it is now she's down to about a meter before she falls over exhausted hahaha.At which point I need to move her to where she wants to go.

Feels like forever ago we were all in third tri!
Alexis - Well done Lara!
Heidi occasionally rolls over, she doesn't seem to have much interest in doing anything else!

Gosh she scared me this morning! I put her on playmat to call my mum this morning. I turn around to hang up and almost trip on her! Two meters now lmao

Hi ladies, glad to hear everyone is doing well!

We are having sleep issues here too. Things were going great until we hit 4 months and then it all went to pot! Dealing with 1-2 hourly wakings most nights! She's worth it though.

Awww Chloe you little tinker. :)

Glad everyone's lo's are doing well, I've missed you all :)

Anyone else excited about starting their LOs on solids? Who has started weaning yet?

Anyone else excited about starting their LOs on solids? Who has started weaning yet?

I have started with baby rice, he has reflux and health visitor suggested to try I think he hates it though possibly my fault because I made fruit purée for my daughter and let him taste it so maybe rice is too bland haha

I've just started baby rice a week now it seems to have helped he was projectile vomiting now its just usual amount you would expect. He's also on Zantac syrup.

Did Lara like avocado Alex?

She made a funny face about it but grabbed a huge bite right after, we tried wax bean puree I had kicking in the back of my shelf today and omg she hated it.

I've missed talking to you all :) really miss being in all the trimester threads :) Esmee is 6 months on the 14th its gone so quick :) She wakes up once through the night so not too bad!! I hope all your LO are well :) When is everyone having their next babies? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->