September 2012 (ish) mummies

Sapphire I've had Jacob on solids for about 7/8 weeks now, he's not sitting up yet so I tend to use his bouncer to feed him. he's doing really well with it.

Wb shocking x x

Sproglett, hows little jacob? I hope he is well and growing strong :)

Hey, he's good thankyou hunny, he's been to see the health visitor today, he is now 15lb 7oz and 62cm long. His heart is still under monitoring by Birmingham children's hospital but there is no cause for concern with respect of that for now. He has developed excessively dry skin recently that could be eczhma but we're treating it. He is weaning brilliantly and is so close to his first tooth cutting now, u can actually see it under the gum.

How is Maya? X x

B is now fully rolling. She can got back to belly (been doing that for a while) but can also now go belly to back. I have since remembered nothing is safe anymore! :-D

Awww. Well done. Jacob rolled back to belly for the first time on Wednesday (well its not the first time but the first time he moved his arm from under himself and managed to stay on his belly rather than flip straight back over lol) he's been rolling front to back for a while, as he doesn't like tummy time lol x x

Our LO has been spending most of the time on her belly ever since she started rolling. There's no stopping her! She has become a belly sleeper, too. :sleep:

Mums to lazy rollers- savour those moments of your stationary LOs! Nappy changes will be taken to a whole new level once your LOs get a hang of it. It's like wrestling an octopus sometimes... :wacko:

It's already like wrestling an octopus here :haha: but I'm sure it would be worse if he could roll!

Mums to lazy rollers- savour those moments of your stationary LOs! Nappy changes will be taken to a whole new level once your LOs get a hang of it. It's like wrestling an octopus sometimes... :wacko:

That's what it's like with my one year old, so I'm sure having 2 of them will be great fun!

lol at wrestling an octopus, my nephew is 3 weeks older than jacob and he's really funny he rolls round and is trying to crawl, he looks like he's trying to swim on the rug lol.

Oh my goodness, I actually miss those trimester threads and the September ladies thread. Seems like so many of those women are not so active anymore?

I haven't started solids yet. Trying to hold out till 26 weeks. He's got two teeth in already and more on the way (upper row) so fussy times :( My lil' guy can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy but he's too lazy and/or disinterested in the latter usually. I don't think he'll ever crawl. He's far too interested in standing up :haha:

In a weird way I actually miss being pregnant. I miss the excitement, the anxiousness. Feels like yesterday. Hard to believe at times he's almost half a year old :cry:

*EDIT* I just had major flashbacks of doing the labour dance, all that walking and ball bouncing, spicy curries to bring on labour, just to have him cut out of me afterall!

Wow, Jessica, your LO is about to cut his top teeth already? Eeeeepp... Our LO's two bottom teeth are through, gave us a pretty hard time. You're one gorgeous Mama, by the way! So are you, Sproglett!

Aw thank you Sapphire! :hugs: Yeah those bottom two are hellish. His entire top row it seems is coming down white and one of his front top teeth is cutting down the gum so it is red and inflamed with blood occasionally, poor bugger. I hate teeth.

EThank you sapphire.

Argh, poor Jacob has sickness and diarrhoea, dont know if it's teeth related or if its a bug or what it is, I can honestly say I didn't think his belly could hold as much as what came out of him within 20minutes, poor little sausage. So bottle of water on the go and a very wary mommy for the day. Oh yeah, Jacob is normally not an "icky" baby, the most I've ever had before has been the size of a 50p coin. Today however. We could have filled a fruit bowl :-(

Sproglett, there is a lot of sickness bugs going around. 4 out of 5 of us here have had it. Hope J feels better soon.
Sapphire, you hit the nail on the head with octopus lol. B is a nightmare with nappy changes and just won't lie still! :-D

We all had the sickness bug last week too. Hope Jacob is better now, Sproglett!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->