• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2012 (ish) mummies

Hi mamas, blimeys its been a while!! Hope you are all well, hope your little(little??!!! LOL) ones are well too.

Sprog, love to Jacob he's a champ!!

D x

It's surreal how fast they grow up, I was just thinking this morning, Heidi isn't really much of a little baby anymore!

Hope you're all okay. X

Thanks for all your support ladies. Couldn't do it without all of you, you've been brilliant, love to all of you and you lo's x x

Excellent news Sproglett!

Well Amelie has an appointment with the dietician tomorrow, her appointment with the paediatrician isn't for another month unfortunately. Our HV is pushing for allergy testing as we still haven't been able to introduce any new food to Amelie without her coming out in hives. She's even reacted to food like cucumber and chicken. I am now finally coping better with things.

I can't believe how big the babies are getting! Amelie has 2 teeth and it trying to crawl around now. She can pull herself up to a stand, hasn't quite worked out how to move her feet yet though thankfully!

KathrynW I'm very sorry to read your signature xx

Guess I'd better update a bit.
B now has 4 teeth. Crawls real fast, can sit up from laying flat and is rather close to pulling herself up now. She has strong legs and can stand when holding on but so just needs to put the 2 together on her own now. :)
She finally says Mum! After saying dada for months and we also have 'num num num'.
She still sleeps well going from 8-9pm until 7-8am.
Feeding, she has breakfast and bottle in the morning. Lunch and bottle, dinner and pudding then a bottle before bed.
She went through a really bad separation anxiety stage but is coming out of that well finally.
We're taking her on her first holiday soon and I am mega excited!
Oh, and at 6 months old she weighed 22lb but I haven't had her weighed since so I'm not sure what she is now (8 months old).
Hope everyone else and babies are well, be lovely to hear how you are all getting on.

Hey hey how are you all? Just realised how long I have been AWOL for :shock: so here's an update for you.

Jacob is doing well, he now has 4 teeth, says dada, mum and ta and trying to say other words such as dog, he is dragging himself along the carpet (still not crawling and still doesn't sit up from lying down or visaversa) he's starting to get a little bit more hair although its so fine and fair it's hard to tell lol, he loves Thomas the tank engine theme tune, we have milkshake on in the morning before breakfast.

I'm still on maternity leave (with no pay) I will be returning to work in September, we have signed Jacob up at a local children's centre for 1 day a week, my mom will have him 1 day a week and my inlaws have offered to do the same so we'll see what days I'm working etc. Mikey on the other hand has been working away for the last 4 1/2 weeks and has at least another 3 1/2 weeks to go, he's home weekends but its really not fair on Jacob, he smiles at his dad wen he sees him but then puts his arms out to me, it's heart breaking.

We have got a heart scan today so daddy has come home to go with us, meaning he'll be on the road at 3:30 in the morning.

We are also waiting for an urology appointment to see if he needs his undescended testicle needs operating on.

Hi Sproglett!! :flower:

Lovely to hear an update, hope all goes well with the heart scan :hugs:

A little update on Mac...He now has 5 teeth, babbles like mad but doesn't say any words in context, He waves bye bye and gives lots of hugs and kisses whilst saying "aahhhhh" but isn't crawling yet and still hates being on his tummy. He gets from sitting to laying on his front and then freaks out haha :dohh:, he does a kind of bum shuffle/stretch thing to get to where he wants.

I go back to work on Monday with mixed emotions, but i know he'll be fine although i am still breastfeeding and he totally refuses any sort of bottle/cup/doidy cup etc :nope: and i will mainly be working nights so we'll just have to see how it goes.

He's till on the 91st centile for weight and height and loves his food.

.......and here he is ...my scrummy little cherub xxx

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p709/Hayley_Fisher_Eaton/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/1039498_10151772923432013_851807645_o.jpg

Jacob has had his scan and they are pretty convinced he has HoCM (same as DH has) he will be having a repeat scan again in 2 months as its very different in babies to adults in that babies are still growing so it may stay the same or may worsen, they don't know, they also found a home in his heart today but its tiny so they are not too worried, also the pinch in his aorta is still there, but again they are not too concerned at the moment x

So how is everyone?? How are all the babies doing?
B is 10 months today (how the hell did that happen!?). Still not walking or standing properly unaided but she does hover for a second or so. She can walk really well holding two hands or with torso support but she is reluctant to do things on her own.
She has 6 teeth now, talks a LOT! (Muma, dada, dog/doggy, nug(no idea what that is but she shouts it lol) ta, I think we're even getting a 'dank ooo' now.).
She was 24lb at 9 months so up on the 98th centile. She is tall though so not out of proportion.
Hope everyone is well. Looking forward to some updates. :-D

Jacob will be 1 in less than 2 weeks! He weighed 18lbs 15oz last Tuesday, so should be over 19lbs now, he is still on the 98th centime for head circumference, 25th for weight and below 0.4th for height.
He can't crawl as such, but he does attempt to get around by dragging himself along the floor it's really cute bless him, although he still can't sit up from lying down which frustrates him.He can pull himself up on my hands and has done it once on a toy but he doesn't usually do it.
On the talking front he says mom, dad, dog, at and then dad some more lol, he also likes to blow raspberries on my shoulder if I wear a scrappy top hehe.
Just sorting out preps for his first birthday. Can't believe my little man isn't so little anymore.

It was Jacob's 1st birthday today, been a hectic day and it hammered it down but it didn't dampen our spirits and everyone still had a great day, the kids were all on the bouncy castle etc too. The BBQ just got changed to oven cooked haha x x

Happy 1st birthday Jacob!!! Oh wow how is that possible!!?? Time is just flying.

B took a step on Friday, and a few more over the weekend. Think I'll have a walker soon. :-D

Wow a walker :) Jacobs only just started pulling himself up.

I can't believe a year has gone either x

Happy belated Birthday to Jacob! isnt it surreal we were all counting down not so long ago, time sure does fly. Joshua is also 18lbs and has 1 tooth lol he loves getting around and stands unaided just waiting for the steps now. Hope you are all well xx

Seems everyone's lo are growing well, I'm nervously awaiting Cubby's next 2 weeks of all sorts of appointments, got children's centre appointments, heart scan, 24hr heart monitor and an appointment with a surgeon regarding his undescended testicle.... Busy busy busy x

Congratulations Sally just seen your ticker! Hope he had a great 1st birthday!

Tayo is 1 next saturday! He has been crawling for about 2 months, he pulls him self up and is cruising, he can stand unaided for about 15 seconds before squatting! He hasn't taken any steps yet. No words as such, if you watch tinga tinga tales and say tinga tigna he will sometimes say 'inga inga' he babbles all the time dada and mama occasionally but not in context.

He was 26lb about 8 weeks ago so is quite a chubster! In 18-24 month clothing in most places, can still fit in some 12-18. He is a fab eater, current fav foods are cottage cheese with chives in, oranges and apple biscotti biscuits! He is still on 3 7oz bottles a day, sometimes he takes less just depending. He has hit two bottom teeth and his top right one has just cut through. Sleeps 7-7 at night and generally has two naps a day and sleeps for about 2-3 hours in total.

Can't think of anything else! He has his settle visit at nursery on monday! I go back to uni at the end of the month!

Thank you hunny, still very hush, have a scan tomoz am to see if baby is in the right place.

It's all happening isn't it?

Jacob was 20lbs 9oz today, he's taken 4 steps unaided, still saying the odd word, mamma dadda etc, he now has 6 teeth...

No change with His heart at the moment but he was scanned by his consultant today as he wanted to discuss a few things with us, they think he may have a condition called noonans syndrome, so he's referred us as a family unit for genetic testing, also he's on about referring us to Professor McKenna in London for further family unit heart investigation. I told him I'm expecting, he said if I'm at all concerned to request a referral to him in pregnancy for ultrasound, if everything in pregnancy seems fine he's going to scan baby when he/she arrives anyway. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->