September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

I can't believe you have to pay that much. I have insurance and it wouldn't cover it at all. Not even my $32 supply. They had to send it to a special pharmacy bcz of a certain compound or something that's in the progesterone? Idk. I didn't follow. I wonder if you talked to your dr if you could get it any cheaper somewhere else?

babydust - it must be so scary though, having spotting and clots! I really hope it repairs itself soon! So glad you got the drugs cheaper - I'm so lucky we have the NHS here.

Feeling a bit better today - not sure how long it will last though! Only been sick once! :)

Hey girls! It's been so quiet in here lately. How is everyone? Any new symptoms or any symptoms subsiding? Any scans?!?!

On Feb 3 i got my doppler. I was 8w3d. I've been trying to find peanuts heartbeat every day for at least 40 mins with no luck. Last night i was laying in bed and found it!!! It brought tears to my eyes and made me so overjoyed. For a split second the hb got up to 184, but it hovered around 158-165. It was so beautiful. :cloud9:

Any plans for valentine's day?!

I had a scan today and could see the heartbeat for the first time. I know that's no guarantee, but so far so good :)

Fantastic news Lulle! As you say, it's no guarantee (there never is unfortunately) but the only indication you have is good so fingers crossed! :)

It's all gone a bit quiet on here lately - any other scans /appts booked in? I have a mid-wife appt tomorrow and then my nuchal scan on the 20th - eek!!! Completely torn between terrified and excited. I'm sure it will tip towards terrified by the time it comes round (fingers crossed I make it that far!)

Happy 10 weeks Lis!! Your appt will go great. So happy for you!!!

Lulle - That is great you heard babies heartbeat! Doesn't it just melt your heart? I know it's no guarantees. It's so hard having losses because you can just never enjoy pregnancy like some people do. We worry over every constant thing.

I have a scan on March 6th. I can't wait to see how much peanut has grown! My last scan i was measuring 2 days ahead. So idk if i'm relaly 9w4d today or 9w6d? Oh well lol.

Baby dust - I missed your earlier post - that's amazing that you found the heartbeat on your Doppler - it must be very comforting to hear!

Just been to the loo and (sorry in advance for Tmi!) my discharge was quite yellow almost brownish. I'm on progesterone suppositories so discharge is normally a bit odd and I've had a bit of yellowish before. It doesn't smell and it's not itchy. I'm waiting on test results from the doc as i mentioned my discharge was quite yellow at times but whilst I wait for the results I just wondered if anyone else has this or if it's just me :-(

I get yellowish/green stuff too. I'm on progesterone as well, but just started about a week ago. I read online the yellow discharge is normal. Many pregnant women experience it! :)

Ooh thanks - makes me feel better! I hate worrying about everything but it's Soooo hard not to! So glad I have you ladies for support! X

Yep I'm on progesterone too and just went in yesterday to see my RE (baby looked great, measuring right on track and heartbeat was 158 bpm!). I mentioned the yellowish-sometimes almost dark yellow discharge and she said the Progesterone will do it to you. As it ages in the vagina, what comes out gets darker and can be scary looking. I SO can't wait to get off of it! I hate the Progesterone :(

That discharge sounds v similar! So glad it's not just me!

Great heartbeat! 2013 looks like it was mean to you - I hope 2014 is a lot friendlier. So far so good!

Hi all,

Due September 2nd!! Haven't had scan yet so currently feeling like a fat, lazy person as I feel like i'm huge and all I seem to be doing is sleeping!! :(

Amie

Welcome Amie!! I know the feeling about being fat and lazy! Insatiable appetite + no gym = fat Lis (and it's not bump yet lol!)

Have you got a scan booked in any time soon? Are you in the uk?

Had my MW appt today. Can't believe my next milestone is my nuchal scan next week! A bit earlier than I'd like but thankful I can find out if there's something wrong a week earlier.

The appt today went well but a bit sad talking through my previous failed pregnancies. I asked if she could find out who did my 12 week scan last time as I want to avoid him (not noticing my pregnancy was ectopic has made me seriously lose faith in him. She doesn't have access to the hospital records though??!?! Only what the report in terms of forms. She talked me through how to approach it if I get assigned him again though which was good of her!

Wow how odd that the id number or name would not be on. Glad you will not have to have him if it comes to it though.

I hope you don't get him again Lis. If you do, at least you'll know how to handle it!

I really hope you don't get him again; that would be terrible! But at least you can be a bit more prepared this time.

I'm just waiting for my next RE appointment- it's next Mon the 17th and then she'll discharge me to my regular OB. Really looking forward both to seeing the baby again and being able to go to the "regular preggo" appointments :)

I'm nauseous. I don't throw up, but I'm not feeling good at all. Oh well - this is what I hoped for...

thats good lulle. it sucks bcz no one wants to be sick but it's reassuring.

afm not much new. seems symptoms have subsided for the most part. my boobs only hurt if I wear a bra with under wire. no nausea or nothing. I feel fine and almost like im not even prego. just very bloated. thank goodness for that doppler bcz I'd be panicking right now thinking something bad was wrong.

Went in to the dr yesterday and scan went well. Baby measured right on track at 8w5d and hb was 179. RE said everything was so great that she's sending me to my regular OB for everything now.

I'm actually starting to get hopeful that maybe this will be our take home baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->