• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

That is great news!! So happy for ya! My last scan was when i was 8w3d and i was measuring 8w5d with a hb of 173! Sounds like our babies are healthy! I listened this morning on the doppler and the babies heart was just a beating away. I think he/she was sleeping at first bcz the heart rate was only 135 and then started raising shortly after lol. I can't wait until March 6 for my new scan!!! I'll be 12w6d at the scan. I hope everything is still progressing nicely and my placenta tear has healed itself.

How is everyone else doing? Happy 11 weeks Lis!!

My symptoms have completely disappeared. I hardly had any to begin with, but now i feel just bloated/fat and that is it.

My symptoms seem to have finally arrived lol! I hit 10 weeks and now feel slightly sick all day. It's by no means too bad and eating seems to stop it for a while so I'm still eating like a horse even though my insatiable appetite has subsided!
I'm starting to get a bit bloated/ fat too. I think it's prob due to all the extra food but happily passing it off to dh as baby bump!

Those are some good heart beats ladies. Mine was 169 at 9w2d. I know it's in the normal range but a bit lower than average. Trying not to worry too much but it keeps creeping in :-(

How are the nerves/ worries/ excitement levels going for you ladies?

wow that's great news that you're starting to feel sick. I guess it's never too late to start getting symptoms. As for me, I worry that my next sonogram there will be a bad find. At the same time I feel confident that things are going to be ok. I guess it's just the worries and wonders after a miscarriage. I don't know if I'll ever feel 100 percent confident with the pregnancy because of the miscarriages, but I truly feel like this is my rainbow

I feel like this has been the LONGEST 10.5 weeks of my life lol

I have been feeling slightly sick all day through for past couple of weeks .. And suddenly feel so fatigued I have to lie down for a bit .. Didn't have any symptoms before that ..

Hi girls, sounds like not much is happening around here at the minute, everyone seems to be waiting for appointments/scans!

I had my 12-week scan yesterday and everything was perfect! It was amazing to see them moving around and hiccuping! They've brought be forward 4 days, so I'm now due on 29/08/14! So I guess I shouldnt really be in this thread?!

So relieved, and feel like this might actually happen for us. Still have that doubt in the back of my mind though, that this is too good to be true and something could still go wrong :(

Fantastic news Browniebaby!!!! Have you got any pictures - we'd love to spy your bean!
I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow. Feel like a bit of a fraud as I'm not 12 weeks but hope you've started a string of positive scans!

Baby dust - I share your exact thoughts and flit between going why wouldn't this happen. It is much more common to get pregnant and have a baby 9 months later than it is to miscarry but.... Then I go by my personal 100% fail rate and don't feel anywhere near confident! Just got to focus on the good thoughts and try to push away the scary ones!

Nadhoo - very odd that we've both started getting symptoms relatively late on! Hope you find it as reassuring as I do. Only on here could we rejoice in feeling sick :)

A little bit of nausea still, but coping. The worst part is my stomach. Pardon my language, but when I REALLY need to go, like every other day, it feels like shitting bricks. It hurts like hell, and I'm expecting to split in two :(

Job interview tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's nervousness or pregnancy that gives me nausea.

Glad to hear your scans are ok :)

Nadhoo I hope u start feeling better!

brownie so happy your scan was perfect!!!

Lulle good luck at your interview! I hope ur stomach issues start to subside.

I'm just feeling the normal. when I was listening to baby's heartbeat earlier with my Doppler I'm pretty sure the baby kicked the Doppler because I heard a loud noise and then the baby moved. How cute!

Pregnant with rainbow baby after MC in May 2012, Due 27th September. Keeping very cautious.

Welcome Marie! Fingers crossed this bean will have better luck. You've done it once you can do it again. Have you got any more scans/ appts booked in?

I had my nuchal scan today and it went well. Still measuring 2 days ahead of where I think I am but bean was asleep so no waving this time! I'd attach pics but I'm a techno- ****** so have no idea how to from my phone!

Hi Marie! I'm due 9/24 so just a few days ahead of you.

Lulle- I am right there with you :( I have horrible constipation, to the point it tears and it's already activating up the hemorrhoids from DS.

Hilslo- congrats on a great scan! Can't wait til that's me!

AFM- I'm not feeling well at all- splitting headache, nausea 24/7, no energy. Called my RE today in tears because I can't take it anymore- the Progesterone suppositories I'm on have been causing me irritation/itching/burning for about 3 weeks and the last couple days It's gotten so much worse. So they think I have a yeast infection (apparently you can get it as a reaction to the suppositories?) and I'm on something for that, plus they switched my Progesterone to oral. I go tonight after work to pick that up and I'm PRAYING it helps. I'm just about at my wit's end. I only have to be on it for another 2 weeks.

Welcome Marie! Fingers crossed this bean will have better luck. You've done it once you can do it again. Have you got any more scans/ appts booked in?

I had my nuchal scan today and it went well. Still measuring 2 days ahead of where I think I am but bean was asleep so no waving this time! I'd attach pics but I'm a techno- ****** so have no idea how to from my phone!

Thank you hilslo :hugs:

I have my 12 week scan booked for 20th March i will be 12 weeks and 5 days. Just can't seem too stop worrying, keep having nightmares that i will get there and i will be given bad news. I'm tired of worrying :(

Hilslo thanks and glad your scan went well :) let's keep this run of positive scans going!

Welcome Marie :)

Sorry for those that aren't feeling well. I haven't had a great day but feeling loads better than I have done. 13 weeks tomorrow, can't believe I've almost made it to second tri!!

Hi All

So i figured i need to be a bit brave and post somewhere other than the recurrent mc thread. I know i should go join the girls on PARL but as soon as i step in that thread i step out again so im doing it different this time :)

I am hoping that my rainbow is finally on its way, i have been on this journey for 4 years and have 6 little angel babies.

Now pregnant for the 7th time, i have never made it past 6ish weeks and they have all been missed miscarriages. Well No7 is slightly different so far, i had my first scan and measured 5w 4d with a heartbeat and last wednesday i had my 2nd scan, 8w 2d and the heart was still beating

Very big milestone for me to achieve :)

My due date based on lmp is 27 September

I hope i am here to stay

xx

Hope I am so happy for you!! the fact your babys heart is still beating is wonderful news! so sorry for all of your losses. I know youre here to stay!!!

heres my 11 weeks bump pic!

Attachments

• IMG_20140221_110051.jpg
    IMG_20140221_110051.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh Hope - I'm so thrilled for you!!! I really hope this is your rainbow, you've had a tough ride!

Babydust - definitely a difference. Do you find you get bigger during the day? In the morning I'm definitely a bit thicker ( I put on a fitted dress for work yesterday and had to take it off as it didn't look good with a paunch!) but by the evening I look quite a bit bigger!

Marie - I know that worry oh so well! I think in PAL we all get it. We're all here for you and so far (fingers crossed!) this thread seems to be lucky!! I'm looking forward to hear all about your wriggly bean on the 20th!!

Browniebaby - 2nd trimester!!! Congratulations!!!!

Lis I am always smaller in the morning. I think I bloat more during the day as I eat lol. I've already ate entirely too much this pregnancy. I'm trying to eat healthier and better starting today. otherwise I'll be gaining wayyy too much!

Welcome Amie!! I know the feeling about being fat and lazy! Insatiable appetite + no gym = fat Lis (and it's not bump yet lol!)

Have you got a scan booked in any time soon? Are you in the uk?

Thanks hilslo :)

Yes Im in the UK, in Wales.

I've just has my "12 week" scan. I'm now officially 11 weeks and 5 days. And as this is my third pregnancy, I'm showing really early! I've had to tell a few people in work already as people had already guessed, mistakenly thinking i was around 16-18 weeks!!! Really helped my confidence!

Amie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->