September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

I haven't felt any stretching for two days. I don't like the absence.

Lulle - you're not alone. I feel like i haven't felt much either. I also feel like i'm not feeling things the way everyone else is. That makes me start to worry and then i start doubting everything. WE CAN NOT DO THAT! We need to stay positive.

Had some blood tests taken on Monday since I've got Hishamotos and use medicine. All results were great, but HCG was 4200!!!

4200 on wk 5+3. That's quite a lot. Normally, my HCG has been around 1000 at this time. I'm starting to wonder if we're looking at :oneofeach:

Do any of you lovely ladies have a retroverted uterus? If you do are you having problems with your bowels? I am finding it quite difficult going, not due to constipation but actually passing stools. Sorry for the TMI!

Had some blood tests taken on Monday since I've got Hishamotos and use medicine. All results were great, but HCG was 4200!!!

4200 on wk 5+3. That's quite a lot. Normally, my HCG has been around 1000 at this time. I'm starting to wonder if we're looking at :oneofeach:

that's great numbers!! at 5w4d mine was 16,478. I got an ultrasound done at 6w6d that showed just one bean. I was really thinking twins since my sister has then and OHs sister has them. I've saw girls with 1000 HCG that had twins! so you just might!

Hi girls

So I woke up 2 days ago and the few symptoms I had seemed to have reduced. I fel really, really poo. But then yesterday a calm came over me and I felt I was able to mentally let you. Whatever will be will be and all that.

This eve, I feel they have come back. Still not strong but they never were. BBs a little sore, and food aversions. I only realised I had these when hubby asked what I wanted for dinner and nothing appealed except a steak and red jelly. I'm usually veggo lol!!!

Hi ladies!!! Looks like everyone is doing well. Good to see everyone's new tickers!!
I got to see my lil baby yesterday for the first time!! It was amazing! Moving around already and we got to hear the heartbeat too! I'm about six days less Prego than they fist thought, but I knew that. I kept telling everyone I wasn't as far as the said I was. So my new edd is Sept 7, and today I am 8w3d!!
ill post pictures shortly!!
congrats again ladies!!!

pics!

Attachments

• WP_20140128_17_02_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140128_17_02_55_Pro.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • WP_20140128_17_03_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140128_17_03_02_Pro.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
  • WP_20140128_17_03_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140128_17_03_11_Pro.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Megg i am so jeal of your sonogram! Your pictures are so clear and crisp. Love it!!! Looks like a very healthy bean growing! CONGRATS!

Congrats Megg :D

I too had my repeat scan today .. And saw my bean with a heart beat .. So so happy ..

Hope we all have a smooth journey ahead of us to get our rainbows .. XO

Wow so amazingly cool to hear of all the scan results :)

I'm coming up to 7 weeks but I've decided just to wait until I'm offered a scan. I'm just truing to distract myself and forget I'm preg or I get too nervous. Get me?

On a different note, what's everyone doing for exercise? I'm pretty active as a person but I've been too scared to do much! There doesn't seem to be much consensus about what is or isn't ok. I did yoga tonight, which felt fine. Interested in what others are doing?

X

I had recently lost 100 lbs (YAY). I was doing hiit cardio and the day i found out i was pregnant i was questioning if i should still be doing the exercise. 2 days later i did my workout routine and there was pink spotting. I immediately stopped working out after that. So it's been 3 weeks now where i've done nothing. I asked my dr if it was okay to still continue my work out routine and he said yes. I've just been too chicken to do it. I need to start doing something though. It's catching up to me.

Yeah I agree. Maybe it's just doing something not as intense but enough to get heart working like slow jog or something?

I am doing walking and plan to spend some time in pool in few months. Plastic inflatable that is about 30 inches deep so not to special but my dog loves when I make splashes and figure that has to be good exercise/will help pains by that far into it!:)

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you :) I am 5 weeks 6 days! I had a chemical in November ( my second with in 7 months)so I'm still nervous . I have had a scan at 5 weeks showed a Sac with a yolk sac. My levels were good 4000 at 5 weeks and progesterone was actually really high ! I go back for a scan at 7 weeks :) I'm exited to be here and am looking forward to sharing our pregnancies:)

Londongirl - I am also waiting untill im offered a scan, im too scared too lol it would be nice to know everything is ok though probs stop me stressing as much...oh if only it was simple lol - exercise wise, i think if you are used to it and do it regularly i don't think its a problem. I did insanity last year in prep for my wedding in Aug but haven't done anything since. I am now putting on weight on top of honeymoon weight and also on top of MC weight oops my bad! will just have to work extra hard afterwards!

armywife - welcome and congrats!!H&H 9 months hun :) x x

Congrats to you ladies on your scans!! so exciting! x

AFM - Its my birthday weekend...am sadly turning 30 my original plan was to drink through it...cant do that now so going to eat through it instead lol. I am off out for a meal tonight with family and then with friends tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone x x x

Went to the drs at 1130 because i had light pink spotting. I'm left with even more questions. The dr went over my sonogram with me. Said baby looked okay but he did see a dermoid tumor in my right ovary and a cyst in my left ovary. He said the dangers of that to the baby are none, but it may be affecting my hormone levels (progesterone). He scheduled me another scan on Monday at 1030am. I have to go see my original dr later that day at 230pm. He asked if we heard a heartbeat and i said yes. He said well that's good because only 3% who have a heartbeat ends bad. So that gave me a little bit of reassurance. He said the tumor could be a reason why i am spotting because it's left over from when i ovulated..... or something like that. I didn't follow that part. I am just anxious now for Monday to get here.... i don't know whether to cry or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->