September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

Scan today. Heart beating at 150/minute. Legs and arms moving. Measurement says I'm 9 weeks today, which is spot on since my cycle is 32 days.

Little thing sticking out up right in the picture is a leg.

https://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/Mira369/20140224_125647-1_zps9d76c828.jpg

Fab news Lulle! Loving all the good news on here - keep it going ladies :)

YAY Lulle! Congrats!

I have another scan tomorrow at 10 weeks. I basically called my RE and begged for one since I won't have another one until the 12 week NT scan.

can't wait to see your scan GRgirl! My next scan is a week from Thursday. Seems like forever since my last one! Will be a little over 4 weeks apart.

3 weeks from Friday i'll be a married girl! I will also be exactly 15 weeks on my wedding day too. I can't wait for it to be over because it is so stressful!

All my symptoms have completely gone for the last 10 days or so. I feel completely normal other than feeling bloated and fat constant lol.

Hi Clueless and welcome!

Congrats on getting married babydust- I just did in January and I am SO glad the planning is over!

AFM- I'm super excited. Had 10 week scan yesterday and baby's HB was 175, it was moving all around, and measured 10w1d so even a day ahead :D I was also told to start tapering my Progesterone which I am SOOOO relieved about. 1) I was convinced I wouldn't get to the 10 week mark with this pregnancy and 2) the Progesterone contributes to my 24/7 nausea so cutting back on it is a relief.

So happy right now (and scared to be happy, the usual mix of emotions).

Lulle - congrats on your scan!

GRGirl - so glad everything is ok :)

Clueless - welcome and congrats!

Babydust - congrats on getting married! It'll be so worth all the stress! Hope everything goes ok

Picked up my new (used) car yesterday. 5-door of course! Also went to look at prams - there's so many to chose from :/

I had my scan today. everything went good! hb was 140 and baby had its back to us lol. I am 12w6d today but baby was measuring 13w4d

Attachments

• 20140306_094133.jpg
    20140306_094133.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8
I had my scan yday, was totally convinced it was all over, was totally wrong too. Baby still alive and kicking at 10w 3d, can't believe it, I never get past 6-7 weeks

X

Great news ladies - I love seeing all the scan pictures!

Baby dust - you're measuring exactly the same as me!! Are you going to change your ticker or are you going to stick with your original dates? You need a new ticker for your wedding day - not long now! Are you going on honeymoon afterwards?

Afm - today I am officially further than I have ever been. 13w4d. Feels so good! Even though ectopic was ruled out really early so I knew the same couldn't happen again, I was still really nervous to get to 13w3d. Still taking it one day at a time but struggling to tell people. Convinced I'll jinx it!!

When are you guys planning to tell people or have you already done so? I've told work as I knew either way I was going to need time off. My boss has been really supportive. His wife had a cm at 16 weeks so knows what it's like. When I called in sick with ms he e-mailed to say it was a good sign - bless him!

I've told 2 close friends but hoping to hold back for as long as possible (does mean my social life has disappeared though!). I've told my parents and am going to my nieces 1st birthday party on Sunday so will tell her then. Fingers crossed it'll be my first day in 2nd tri!!!!!!!

Alright, i have a dilemma and i need your thoughts. I went to the dr today to follow up with the sonogram, but also my cysts i have on my ovaries. He seems to think the cyst on the left ovary is a luthem corpus or whatever it's called. Says it's common for all women yada yada yada. He's more concerned about the right ovary because it has a dermoid tumor. He said mine is 5.6cm. He said the safe zone is 0-6cm. Anything above 6cm should be removed. I'm really close to that 6cm line. He said i have 2 choices. Removing it or not. There's risk factors to both. If i remove it, they will have to give me an anesthetic and make an incision on my belly. He said if theres any abnormalities with the baby, it would already be there BUT with an anesthetic, there could possibly be a chance of something abnormal happening in the future from taking it. Also, i'd be out of work 4-6 weeks (possibly). BUT the biggest risk factor of all is there's a small percentage of losing the baby and miscarrying. THAT terrifies me. Also, tumor has a small possibility of being cancerous. Most aren't though. He said if i don't get it removed we will keep a close eye on it. He doesn't want to remove anything after 20 weeks because the uterus is above the belly button by then. So basically i only have a couple of weeks to think about this. He said if i don't get it removed, it could twist and cut off the blood supply to the baby, or it could burst and cause infection through out my body OR if it ruptures towards the end of pregnancy i could go in pre-term labor. I'm like GREAT. So i don't know what the hell i should do. SO many things to think about. I have an ultrasound scheduled for March 27th (16w) to check out the tumor to see if it's grown anymore. Also to see baby and hopefully find out gender (that would be awesome!).

Wow - what a horrible dilemma, Babydust :(

That's a really hard one, but coming from a place where I've already experienced a loss in week 33 - I would probably have the surgery and risk an early pregnancy loss instead.
If the tumour grows that also means you can lose in late pregnancy if I understood correctly?

That is how i took it too Lulle. Preterm labor wouldn't be any good either. In ways he made me feel like that is a common outcome. He didn't say that but made me feel that way. I have so much to think about and I know no one can make this decision for me. I just needed to vent. I have some time to think about it but im so scared of either outcome. It's so hard being in this position

Oh Babydust - what a horrible decision to have to make. I agree with Lulle but it's def not an easy decision and I'm so sorry you're in a position where you have to make it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will have shrunk by your next scan. Our bodies don't make this easy for us do they? Sometimes I think they're plotting against us!

hi girls .. how are you all doing? i have started feeling bub move a little since 13 weeks .. nothing much is going on right now .. are you all going to check gender? i am thinking of checking gender at 20 weeks scan .. hope everyone's doing great

i have a dr appt on Thursday about my cyst and tumor on my ovary but I may find out gender! I hope so. I think im feeling a little movement as well. I got married Friday. my avatar picture is from it. I wanted the photographer to incorporate baby peanut into our day!

So jealous you've felt movement - nothing from my bean yet. I'm dying to feel it! How do I differentiate it from normal stomach bubbling a or will I just know?

Babydust - lovely avatar. Tell us more about your big day. I love hearing all about weddings! What was the best bit and did you tell everyone about bubs?

Good luck for Thursday - I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that it's shrunk. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->