September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

Yes. My husband is currently at his parents cause he left to late to get home and broke down on way. Foot of snow and an older car and I am ready to flip cause we can not afford a repari bill and I said just stay home, he went and...yeah.

Probably for the best as I got to enjoy tv till 1:30 am with out being told to turn it off. I am not to pleasant to be around as I am very snappy.

I am lacking any want for sex or self sex.

Yes. My husband is currently at his parents cause he left to late to get home and broke down on way. Foot of snow and an older car and I am ready to flip cause we can not afford a repari bill and I said just stay home, he went and...yeah.

Probably for the best as I got to enjoy tv till 1:30 am with out being told to turn it off. I am not to pleasant to be around as I am very snappy.

I am lacking any want for sex or self sex.

Good to know I'm not alone, but at the same time I don't hope we'll stay like this forever. I'm usually very easy going, but these days I would be better off living by myself.

Nadhoo - i am thinking of you. Please don't let it kick you down. 15 days really is a long time to wait, but try and keep the faith. I know you can't help but think of the worst. I know i would be too, but we have to remember that no matter what happens, we can not control it. It's not in our hands. I hope the next 15 days goes quick for you. I also pray you see that heartbeat and beanster in the sac.

Lulle - it sounds like you have some personal issues going on. Do you hold anything against your OH as to why you had a MC? Or maybe you felt like he wasn't there for you the way you thought he should've been? We tend to take everything we feel out on the person closest to us. Which for me would be my OH. I could go 15 hrs without seeing him, and miss him ALL day, but when he gets home... i just wish he would go to bed and stop being annoying lol. I think it may be the pregnancy hormones too? Idk.. I'm not trying to get into your personal business. I was jw if you were holding onto something from the past that you couldn't let go of.

Nadhoo - i am thinking of you. Please don't let it kick you down. 15 days really is a long time to wait, but try and keep the faith. I know you can't help but think of the worst. I know i would be too, but we have to remember that no matter what happens, we can not control it. It's not in our hands. I hope the next 15 days goes quick for you. I also pray you see that heartbeat and beanster in the sac.

Lulle - it sounds like you have some personal issues going on. Do you hold anything against your OH as to why you had a MC? Or maybe you felt like he wasn't there for you the way you thought he should've been? We tend to take everything we feel out on the person closest to us. Which for me would be my OH. I could go 15 hrs without seeing him, and miss him ALL day, but when he gets home... i just wish he would go to bed and stop being annoying lol. I think it may be the pregnancy hormones too? Idk.. I'm not trying to get into your personal business. I was jw if you were holding onto something from the past that you couldn't let go of.

Probably. I'm just really pissed in general these days. Maybe it's because I'm scared of this whole thing. I remember my last two mc's and my "relief" when I lost them. I wasn't even sad. Just tired and stressed out, but happy it wasn't another stillbirth. How sick is that?

I had my scan today morning .. It was done transabdominally .. Sac measured 6 weeks 3 days and by dates I am 6 weeks 0 days .. Sac was empty .. Doc told to repeat scan in 15 days .. Going to be the longest 15 days of my life :(

I sooo feel for you. It's that uncertainty that is the hardest bit - so cruel.

That said, it's not at all uncommon for nothing to be visible yet at 6wks. All hope isn't lost, though I kno that doesn't ease your pain xoxox

Well I think ive finally had my first symptoms (at 5w4d).

I cried 4 times during a comedy (I'm not a big crier, certainty not at comedies!).

Secondly, all day my tummy has been so bloated. I've never known anything like it (and sore too - wind!). My stomach is usually flat so it's really obvious. My colleague even asked if I had good news pointing to my stomach.

I assume this is pregnancy-related? I never had this in my previous 2 (unsuccessful) pregs...

Well I think ive finally had my first symptoms (at 5w4d).

I cried 4 times during a comedy (I'm not a big crier, certainty not at comedies!).

Secondly, all day my tummy has been so bloated. I've never known anything like it (and sore too - wind!). My stomach is usually flat so it's really obvious. My colleague even asked if I had good news pointing to my stomach!!?

I assume this is pregnancy-related? I never had this in my previous 2 (unsuccessful) pregs...

Woohoo that sounds like a good sign!!! You get a scan on Sat?

Well.., I'm second thinking it as I'd only be 6 weeks and it's so commOn that 6 week scans aren't conclusive. I'm thinking I may wait til 7 weeks to be more certain...

Your scan is tomorrow, isn't it?

How are you feeling??

I understand that. if it makes you feel comfortable than I'd wait another week.

yes my scan is tmrw morning!

Good luck for your scan this morning Rachael. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey girls!! :wave: All went well today!!! The US tech told me baby would be 1/5 of an inch, but baby was 1/4 of an inch! Little bigger than she expected. She said i'm right where i need to be. That my EDD is still gonna be Sept 12. I asked if there was 2 and she said no lol. She zoomed in on the baby and i heard the heartbeat! :cloud9: Seems so much more real now. I am over the moon!!!! I have a dr appt with my Dr. on Feb 11. Not real sure what for. I guess to see how i'm doing. The tech didn't say how many bpm the heartbeat was, but i was happy to just hear it! Andrew and i teared up. We are so excited!!! Makes it harder for me to hold the news in!

Attachments

• us123.jpg
    us123.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • us123(2).jpg
    us123(2).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys,

Can I join? My name's Heather and I'm currently pg after 3 losses. Tentative due date 9.24.14 but I have a scan in 11 days so I'll know more then. Scared and a nervous wreck but trying to be positive. OH and I are getting married in 2 days and we have a 26 month old together :)

Hey girls!! :wave: All went well today!!! The US tech told me baby would be 1/5 of an inch, but baby was 1/4 of an inch! Little bigger than she expected. She said i'm right where i need to be. That my EDD is still gonna be Sept 12. I asked if there was 2 and she said no lol. She zoomed in on the baby and i heard the heartbeat! :cloud9: Seems so much more real now. I am over the moon!!!! I have a dr appt with my Dr. on Feb 11. Not real sure what for. I guess to see how i'm doing. The tech didn't say how many bpm the heartbeat was, but i was happy to just hear it! Andrew and i teared up. We are so excited!!! Makes it harder for me to hold the news in!

So happy for you :kiss:

The scan and the heartbeat... Could you be any happier!!!

Woo hoop Rachael - fantastic news!!!! I hope I can continue the good news tomorrow.... I'm terrified!

Heather - welcome, fingers crossed this one is the one.

I think I spotted a little bit more exciting news in your signature too. Are you getting married on Saturday????? If so congratulations - tell us all about it!

Thanks girls!!!! I am just so excited. Still doesn't seem real! After the scan i had to go get my wedding dress altered. I felt like my life was all coming together finally! :)

Lis your scan is going to be just fine!! I can't wait to hear the news and see that bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->