September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

Scan went okay!!!! So relieved..... Measured right on track and had a heartbeat of 152.
Please chalk you chalk me up as 8th September edd (fingers crossed!)

They offered me another reassurance scan in two weeks. Nervous already lol!

Aww you're due on my OH's bday! SO glad everything went okay!!! I knew it would. YAY!! Have you had any symptoms yet? Get you a ticker now girl!!!

SO happy for you Lis :) what WONDERFUL news!

I reached a milestone today. Today I am 6 weeks. This was the day that I miscarried (naturally) last time (in August last year). I had woken up with spotting, which progressed to what I experienced as a fairly typical AF. Scan confirmed foetus hadn't developed properly.

This morning I woke up and no blood - just clear CM. Also I feel *exhausted* and BBs killing, so it feels really different in a good way :) I never had many symptoms with the last loss.

I celebrated my milestone by changing my status to 'pregnant' and adding a ticker :)

Hahaha I just noticed my ticker is really weird!!! It is going backwards and says I only have -42 days to go!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! Today is 7w4d for me which is the day we discovered my second twin had died so I'm celebrating mine too! I think I might also be brave enough to get a ticker too - though I'll have to battle on the computer first as I'm technically- ********!
Julia - what time is your scan today?

Thanks guys! Today is 7w4d for me which is the day we discovered my second twin had died so I'm celebrating mine too! I think I might also be brave enough to get a ticker too - though I'll have to battle on the computer first as I'm technically- ********!
Julia - what time is your scan today?

Thanks for remembering :)

I decided to delay it by a week as I don't want to go and them say they can't see anything. 6 weeks is such a mixed time in terms of scans- way safer bet at 7 weeks. I'm half tempted to just not have a scan. After my first MC, which was a MMC, I was so keen to get an early scan with my second preg. But then I started bleeding naturally. I just know the anguish of having a scan and seeing bad news, I've never had a positive scan experience, so I'm kind of avoiding it.

Does anyone else relate?

Julia woohooo for another milestone reached!! Awesome way to celebrate it too. I think you should go next week. Everything will be okay and you'll be so happy you went! Then you will have another milestone completed!!

Lis when you get the ticker you want to use the BBcode one for this site. It's the only one that works. Yay to getting past another milestone from last time :)

You girls feeling anymore symptoms? I feel about the same as a week ago. I guess I'm just onenof the lucky ones? Still so surreal seeing my peanut on the ultrasound. I've never had a baby with a heartbeat. First pregnancy I lost at 5w. Second pregnancy I didn't have a fetus, only a sac. So I'm feeling real good right now!! :)

I sorta relate to the scan. I went and there was HB and baby alive but measured weeks behind and I was lightly spotting around then anyways. I KNEW I was right on dates and also date they gave me meant that I conceived on or after the day I had Positive HPT which was obviously not possible. So all it did was make me realize chances are that one was not working out and spotting turned to light bleeding and then me going in at 9 weeks*their estimate from original scan) to ER and told no HB

I've got a ticker!!! Never had one before as I was too scared. However, I figured not putting one up didn't work so maybe putting one up will convince bean to stick around! Can't help the jinx worry though!

Boobs have started to hurt a bit. Hopefully a good sign!

How are symptoms going for the rest of you guys. I get very few so any little thing is an achievement! Have you all got little milestones in place? My next one is my 9w2d scan on the 6th. I refuse to think further ahead than that!

yay to a new ticker Lis!!! I'm proud of ya!!! i haven't had much sickness lately. I just feel blah or nauseous and times but never enough to actually get sick. my BBs are a little sore this morning but even that comes and goes. I have been feeling alot in my uterus and ovaries. idk if it's stretching or what! my next milestone is to get to week 9. my BO ended 8w4d.

Hey Girls - I have also just got a ticker eeeek!! Go us!!

I have my first mw appt tomorrow - looking forward to that and knowing that soon I will get my appt through for a scan. Im predicting end of feb so ageeees to wait but im sure it will be worth it!! How are you all feeling this week?
I had a bit of stretching over the weekend but i dont like these pains as they remind me so much of the bad pains :( but everytime i go to the loo and nothing there (tmi) it makes me happy as i know my little bean is growing :)

xxxx happy monday everyone :)

mindymoo I can see your ticker! woohoo!! good luck at your mw appt and I sure hope you get to see beany in about a month. I feel the same as far as stretching thrn running to bathroom to make sure there's no blood. I worry constant. it's habit. I haven't felt much other than little things. nothing is constant just the stretching.

Yeay - loving the ticker mindymoo! A wonderful raspberry (my favourite fruit!)

I'm getting lots of stretching pains too. Hopefully our beans are beginning to stretch their limbs too!
Enjoy your mw appt tomorrow. It's one of the few apts where it's not that nerve-wracking as at this stage the mw can't measure the baby (at least they don't where I am in London). Therefore there can be no bad news. Whoop whoop for stress-free apts!

I love feeling that stretching. reassures me. Even though i just had a sonogram, i wish i could have another one next week. Just for the reassurance.

hilslo - Yey for your raspberry too!! I think the next few weeks our beans have a big growth spurt so lots of stretching is too be expected I suppose. Yeah Im in Gloucestershire and today they don't do a lot just all medical background ect but such a relief just to make it to the mw lol - didn't get that far last time!

babydust - You are lucky to get a scan, I had a dream they sent me for one last night lol but I know I have to wait - but it will be worth it :)

Caught up with one of my best friends last night who is 33 weeks gone and a bit uncomfortable (I am one of a group of 5 best friends, 4 of us are expecting lol) I felt her little man kicking away, cant wait to feel that myself Its the one thing i miss once you have the baby lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->