• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I see it too guys, but this emotional rollercoaster I've been on while TTC makes me think it's not real. Like I wish I felt emotional about it but after several evaps and chemicals I'm kinda like "eh" lol.

Gonna wait until after I miss AF and have a beta done to feel excited.

Ravenna I see it! Fx!

Okay guys I have no patience and tested this am... ahh!! I am just hoping it's not residual from my MC.. but I have had probably 5-10 negative pregnancy tests, plus symptoms returning. So I am cautiously optimistic but it's so early, we will see if this line darkens! Do you see it? It looks more 'there' in real life

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 41
I should note I also had clear positive OPKs and a temp rise so I know I've ovulated, meaning the old hormones are likely gone, right? I think I'm trying to talk myself out of it but it's been over a month since the MC!! Nearly 7 weeks since we first found out and my levels started dropping

Blessedwife - Let me know what date you want me to mark you down for.

raevanaa - I def see a line there. looks like a bfp to me. FX it darkens up for you.
I tried today 3 BFN from Dollar Tree. 😢 New testing day is Sept 8.

Oops raevanaa - misspelled you sorry! Autocorrect and my excited typing lol.

Alligator what dpo are you today? Regarding your symptoms post MC it sound to me that you have ovulated so my guess is that this is a "regular fertile" cycle so I think what you are seeing is real!

Look like an early positive to me! I totally see the line. Good luck!

Ravenna I see it! Fx!

Okay guys I have no patience and tested this am... ahh!! I am just hoping it's not residual from my MC.. but I have had probably 5-10 negative pregnancy tests, plus symptoms returning. So I am cautiously optimistic but it's so early, we will see if this line darkens! Do you see it? It looks more 'there' in real life

Alligator on my computer I can't see anything, sorry! But if you can clearly see it in person it doesn't matter what I see!! Have you had any medical care after your mc? Like an ultrasound or testing out your hcg on blood tests?

Ravenna I see it! Fx!

I see it!! Congrats!!

Glad you can move on now, Smurphy, and good luck with the Clomid!

Tov--that sounds very promising! FX for you!

Raevanaa--I can see that line! Hope it gets darker for you!

Congrats, Alligator! I definitely think any residual HCG should be out of your system by now, especially if you had several negative tests before. :)

Nothing to report on my end. 6 dpo. Waiting, waiting...

Congrats to all BFP's FX there are more to follow.

I'm just popping in to share a fact which I've not experienced with either one of my previous 3 pregnancies. I read somewhere that if we're pregnant the OPK will also be nearly positive, however I never tried it before, so this time, since this will be my last pregnancy and I had several OPK's left I thought I'd check out the myth and it works!
Today @ 11dpo I got a +OPK! At 9dpo (BFP) the test line has gotten a little darker. I just thought I'd share that with you ladies, perhaps like me, you have tons of OPK's and love to POAS. I am using it as my progression indicator, as the lines are getting darker day by day!

Again best of luck to all of you. I'll be moving on, hope to see you ALL there soon! Baby Dust to all !
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Tove I'm 9dpo. Still super early I know!! Reiku- no real care beyond a pelvic exam and they said good to go (I had a d&c) and I had next to no bleeding so they said I healed very well. Doctor said she didn't see the need for blood tests unless it took over 8 weeks for my period to return as that's the normal window!

Thanks everyone! We will see what the next test tomorrow brings.

And thanks JWC... trying to temper my excitement knowing it's still so early!!

Fantastic news alligator, I do see the faint line! Excited to see progression!

AFM BFN today, 10dpo, feeling like im out now.

waiting2c - that's still so early! My first pregnancy I didn't get BFP (faint) until 11-12dpo. so depends on implanatatio which may not have even happened yet. You're still in it! Fx!!

Fantastic news alligator, I do see the faint line! Excited to see progression!

AFM BFN today, 10dpo, feeling like im out now.

MyBFP came at 13dpo. It was faint but on a FRER was definitely there. Couldn't see much with the Wondfo until
15dpo
You aren't out till your out. I think I had implanted 11dpo

I ALMOST made it to Sept 1, but decided to do it tonight so we'd have some time to process. I'm so glad I did. I can't believe it, but after 2 years of trying I finally got my :bfp::bfp:!! And it looks strong! So happy!

Congrats! We've been trying for about two years too! I got my BFP on the 31st! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->