• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Yay, emzy! :D And Foreign Chick, that definitely looks positive to me. I agree with Pixie about waiting a few days on the digital, but you could test again after a day with another FRER and I bet it'll have gotten darker. :)

Angelique--I see a line! It looks darker at the bottom than the top. Was that pic taken in the time range? I'd confirm with another test to be sure it isn't an evap, but it looks very promising to me.

So much good news today! :happydance:

Omw! I have to go buy some more early detection tests. Thank you for the response Sorsha. Nerves are kicking in...

Darn. I was going to start OPKs this morning (I always take 1 in the morning and one in the evening) but I was in such a daze with DD I totally forgot! I'll take one this afternoon.

Omg wow to all the bfp! Is it 100% bfp for everyone thats tested so far??

Hope this is good for everyone else this month....and not meaning everyone else will get bfn to even out the stats!

Ahh sorry ttc...just saw your post. Sorry about af :(. As for me i got a huge dip this morning. Bding starts tonight!

Mom15 & Sarah34 - Welcome! Let me know what testing date I can put you down for. Or if you want to be undecided for now.

emzy - CONGRATS!!!

How are the early September testers doing???
September 1
Buffyx
Shootingfor3
MoAds
Boognishrises

AFM - Crazy temp drop this morning. Expecting AF today or tomorrow for sure.

Reiko - thanks for the epo tip. I'll see how this cycle goes and maybe consider it for the next.

Dream - so I just realized that if I O on cd 25 again I won't be able to test in September haha. This mandatory break from ttc has messed with my ttc skills. Haha. So leave me as tbd and we'll see when I o. Thx. Hope af stays always for you despite the drop.

Reiko - thanks for the epo tip. I'll see how this cycle goes and maybe consider it for the next.

Dream - so I just realized that if I O on cd 25 again I won't be able to test in September haha. This mandatory break from ttc has messed with my ttc skills. Haha. So leave me as tbd and we'll see when I o. Thx. Hope af stays always for you despite the drop.

Okay - sounds good! :flower:

Aargh keep having little cramps that I would normally get a day before AF or on the day!! Makes my lady bits feel sensitive too...

These little "symptoms" are messing with me this month!!!

Congrats Ladies on your BFP!!

Sorry to her AF came TTC

xxx

Pixie< thanx for the advice, I thought about it too. But what has me tempted is the fact that in my last pregnancy I had a faint positive on a dip strip and followed by a CB digital and it was positive. So I'll probably get a 2pack, (got a coupon :p ) and take one today and the other a few days later. Another thing that has me stunned was that I took my last test at around midnight, last night it was a First Response Rapid Result, the one you take the day of your missed period, and it came up positive right away.... So I'm thinking if that one showed positive maybe the digital will too.

Emzywemzy< Congrats!!!

Angelique< looks very promising! I'd take a FRER! :)

TTC74< Sorry the witch got you :( HUGS!

I'm going to get more sticks, here is a photo of the washed one from yesterday and the midnight rapid result.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 34
The CB digitals are actually really sensitive. I got a positive with my CP with a very faint FRER.

The CB digitals are actually really sensitive. I got a positive with my CP with a very faint FRER.

Thank you for your input. I thought so too :D

I am about to go pick one up right now... I'll updated asap

xx

Ok, officially :bfp: :-O
I even stopped at the dollar tree and got 2 tests there(never saw anything on these ever) and they also are faints ... OMG I'm Pregnant!

Baby dust to all!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1467.jpg
    IMG_1467.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Congrats Foreign Chick!!

I couldn't see a group for May 2018 babies, so I made one in the groups section. Those that have got and will get their BFP, come and join :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->