September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

ALligator, I can see your lines now that I'm on my phone. Maybe they were too big on my computer screen. Congrats!!

Hmm well here I am again, 3 days late, took a free yesterday on 2 hour hold (BFN) and not really sure what's going on or what to do or think...

No sore boobs but loads of twinges, cramps, and painful twangs, also "stretching" and bloating fatigue and increased hunger, but no sensitive boobs...wth?

Wondering at what stage do I retest and when should I get doctors invole to initiate menstrual if still no show. Could this be beginning of Metapaus?

Edit: for those who don't know, I had surgery to remove one ovary/ tube and part of the other, so doctors said due to lack of hormones later in life (if I didn't take aiding stuff) I could hit Metapaus early than usual, and my mom hit it at 38-40s

I should note I also had clear positive OPKs and a temp rise so I know I've ovulated, meaning the old hormones are likely gone, right? I think I'm trying to talk myself out of it but it's been over a month since the MC!! Nearly 7 weeks since we first found out and my levels started dropping
I also got pregnant super quickly after a miscarriage. I never had a period in between. According to my 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks, I got pregnant 13 days after miscarrying. So like you I wondered if maybe it was leftover pregnancy hormones from my miscarriage. But nope, I had a healthy pregnancy. I am positive you dont have left over hcg. So exciting! How many dpo?

Question ladies. Today I had some CM. I am 8dpo. I wish I paid more attention to my body better while not TTC because now I cant remember if I got this in the several days leading up to AF. It was enough that I was standing there and I felt almost like I had started my period because it was quite a lot. Is this a sign of AF coming or early pregnancy?

Question ladies. Today I had some CM. I am 8dpo. I wish I paid more attention to my body better while not TTC because now I cant remember if I got this in the several days leading up to AF. It was enough that I was standing there and I felt almost like I had started my period because it was quite a lot. Is this a sign of AF coming or early pregnancy?

I noted wet cm on my chart 7dpo. And have had it almost every day since. :D so could definitely be a good sign. It was previously sticky or creamy before AF showed.

Officially in the tww today! I'm so impatient lol.

Couldn't sleep at all after waking up at 2 am, have munchies and spilting headache, also fricken hot as hot like a damn furnace! Ugh don't know if I should test and try to get some baby aspirin or something

waiting2c - You're still so early! Definitely don't count yourself out yet. Maybe take a break from testing for a few days? I know for myself, seeing bnf after bfn is more depressing than seeing one or two at the very end of the TWW. Early testing can be so disheartening. Fingers crossed for you!

So last night I had some serious pinching on the left side for a few minutes, then starting around 3:30am i started getting cramps and have had them since. I'm not due for af until the 8th or so. Anyone have anything like that and see two lines a couple days later??

I haven't had a BFP with pre AF cramps, sry... Right now I'm 4 days late and waiting out with cramps subsiding. Took a test Sunday (BFN) on a 2 hour hold and now I'm baffled and just wishing for AF so I can start a new cycle.

Ashley2pink - thank you so much for the reassurance!! It makes me nervous to conceive so soon. I am 10DPO and my test is a tiny bit darker today?! I know it's still massively early so I'm trying to be zen about it and wait a day or two (impossible lol). My symptoms are getting stronger (sore boobs at the moment) and had a touch of pink in my CM this morning when I wiped!!! We'll see. I am cautiously optimistic but don't want to get too excited.

Reiko it's so funny you say that! I posted updated pics on my journal from today and yesterday I posted on my phone and could see but today from the computer (all pics taken on my phone though). Well on the computer I can barely see the line either haha it's a lot clearer on my phone and more so in person!!

Temp drop and cramps this morning. I wasn't confident about this cycle so I'm not surprised.

https://i63.tinypic.com/aev2xg.jpg
https://i68.tinypic.com/kcar7t.jpg

Got this on FMU. Tried again on SMU, stark white. Top test is dried, second is 5 mins after I tested, so yes, the line popped up within the time limit.
I took an OPK just to line up the two lines so I could see where the lines should fall.
I got positive OPKs on CD 13 & 14, only BD on CD 13.
I've had my fair share of evaps and chemicals, so I'm not particularly enthused, don't wanna get my hopes up, but the only time I've had anything that resembled a line on a wondfo I was pregnant with my son. FRERs have ALWAYS sent me on an emotional rollercoaster. These tests have been stark white up until this morning, so....idk. We will see. AF is due in 2 days.

Confirmed with FRER and FRER digi.

Happy birthday Sarahtonyn!

Afm... Im on cd11 and not much to report. Waiting for my opk to come in the post tmw, hopefully not too late for positive, wanna try SMEP again this cycle.

My birthday today is bittersweet... 32 and not pregnant... If i didn't have mc, i would be about 7,5 months pregnant now... :cry:

But this month has got to be it, there is simply no way that we are not catching the egg this time :thumbup:

I'm so sorry for your loss bloblo <3 and this is your month!!!

Sorry Ducky :(

Bloblo, hope this is your month! SMEP sound like a good plan!

I'm 8 dpo today and have nothing interesting at all to report. I feel like I have to start feeling at least something different tomorrow to keep my hopes up!

Congratulations to the bfp's!

So sorry CheshireDucky x and Bloblo I'm so sorry for your loss, hope this month is your month! :hugs:

Afm..........cd14 and NOTHING on my OPK's. Messed up after mc :sad1:

Im trying to put my ff chart in my signature but cant figure it out. I can only find how to put a ticker from ff. Any helpful hints?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->