September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I'd like to test on Sept 5 if AF does not arrive (due on Sept 1). The 5th is my birthday and that would be the best gift. However, I tend to believe the perfect stories are bound not to happen, though trying to think positively. Good luck to you all in this 2ww!

I've heard great things about preseed, I hope it works for you and you get your BFP!!!

I'd like to use Pre-Seed, because being on Clomid dries me out a bit, but I'm trying to sway pink, and Pre-Seed supposedly favors boys. But I might end up giving in anyway because boy or girl, I want a baby!

I've got an almost positive OPK today. So, I anticipate O on the day of the eclipse! It would be an awesome time to fall preggers!

Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around?

Lot more BDing! I had my annual with my obgyn the other week and she wants us going every other day from CD 10-16, which so happens to line up with my fertile week. Probably going to use some Conceive Plus just for extra help.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around?

Lot more BDing! I had my annual with my obgyn the other week and she wants us going every other day from CD 10-16, which so happens to line up with my fertile week. Probably going to use some Conceive Plus just for extra help.

That's what we'll be doing too. Every other day the week leading up to ovulation, if not more. This month we DTD the two days leading up to O and that was it. Need to cover our bases more this month.

Haha clynn im a carb and cheese-a-holic too. Anytime I go to a restaurant and they offer shredded parm for a meal Im like "keep going until you either run out or your arm falls off" they always look at me like im a monster with my heaping pile of cheese with a side of pasta but I dont care! Lol

We officially are ttc! Yesterday was our first day. Obvi its too early since i just finished af like 3 days ago but hey it doesnt hurt to practice. And my body ovulates when it wants to so I dont want to miss it.

Cheshire were testing buddies and youre the first person ive come across that uses conceive plus too! Everyone always uses preseed. I used conceive plus last time and got pregnant quick so im hoping its the same this time around

I'd like to test on Sept 5 if AF does not arrive (due on Sept 1). The 5th is my birthday and that would be the best gift. However, I tend to believe the perfect stories are bound not to happen, though trying to think positively. Good luck to you all in this 2ww!

My birthday too :) Will probably fall somewhere between af and the start of my fertile window though...

Cheshire were testing buddies and youre the first person ive come across that uses conceive plus too! Everyone always uses preseed. I used conceive plus last time and got pregnant quick so im hoping its the same this time around

I bought both Pre-Seed and Astroglide TTC, but then I read about how lubes like these help sway for a boy. And I'm trying to sway for a girl. But I decided to check out the Conceive Plus anyway. It says it has calcium and magnesium ions. I wonder what exactly that means. Because calcium and magnesium supplements are supposed to help with conceiving a girl. I wonder if this stuff would help........

My last cycle I got a BFP but had an early loss.We used conceive plus for the first time then. I also drank pomegranate juice up through O. Been doing the same this cycle. I also was on 50mg Clomid and going to acupuncture. This time my Clomid has been bumped to 100mg to help me O sooner. Hopefully, I get a sticky bean!

Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around? My sleep schedule should be more normal this cycle so I'm going to do my best to temp EVERY morning, same time. And I also really need to start taking my nutrition seriously... I'm just such a picky eater! Simple carbs and cheese are my life!

Last month we were somewhat trying to sway girl (which unfortunately also tends to decrease your chances of getting a BFP in general, since it's all about making things harder for the :spermy: ). But seeing as I'm 36 and have had a MC in the past, I decided having #2 sooner rather than later is more important than what bits s/he has. ;) So we'll be BDing at least every other day until the day after O (last month we stopped two days before O), and trying different positions, and I got some Preseed to help things along (we got our first BFP using that). After a little more research, I also started taking Vitamin E and Ubiquinol, which are supposed to help improve egg quality.

And I'm hoping to be temping using the OvuSense, but delivery issues mean it might not get here until just before or even after O this cycle. :p At least I guess it'll give me a sense of how high my temps are staying afterward?

Hmmm.... well i used conceive plus and I have a girl....but I want a boy....maybe I should use preseed instead?!

Maybe! But I think I'm gonna try the Conceive Plus this go around! I need some kind of help down there lol I see sooo many people say that using a sperm friendly lubricant got them pregnant quickly. Gonna take my chance! I'll obviously be totally happy with a boy. I just want a baby to come out of all this!

Same. If given my fathers, I'd have a boy since I have 3 girls. At 42, though, beggars can't be choosers!

I'm still hanging out in the August thread. AF isn't due until Monday-Wednesday, but I'm starting to get some mild cramps. Starting to think I'm out this month, but we'll see. Still got a couple days.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around? My sleep schedule should be more normal this cycle so I'm going to do my best to temp EVERY morning, same time. And I also really need to start taking my nutrition seriously... I'm just such a picky eater! Simple carbs and cheese are my life!

hahaha cheese is life. However, that's exactly what I'm doing differently this month. I'm doing a 30 clean eating challenge with a gf of mine. So not gluten, dairy, soy or sugar. It's going well so far, and I've lost 6lbs. I feel better too, more energy etc. Hopefully a little health kick with kick our fertility into gear but even if it's not what does it for us, i'll still be healthier at the end of the day.

I did a bunch of reading on the different TTC lubes and for some reason decided on conceive plus. I honestly don't remember why I chose it. Hoping it works for us!

If I didn't just come off my period and was in my 2ww I'd swear I was pregnant. Metalic taste in my mouth, not sleeping well, can't stand the smell of my cat's food (both dry and wet), horrible back aches. Stop messing with me, body!

I'm testing 22nd September ahaha only on CD5 atm but hoping for that May baby!

I'm here. Put me down as TBD please. It'll be later September. No idea what we're going to try this cycle. More of the same I guess. In July we only hit -1, O, and +1 and I got a BFP but it was a chemical. August we hit EOD, then -1 and O and BFN. Gah!

The cycle before last we only dtd the day of O and the day after (I was sick before that) and I had a chemical pregnancy. Last cycle we dtd every day for 7 days but still got a BFN. So maybe we should do it less this month?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->