September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Interesting heather and ccp about the temps. I never had before bc I get up often in the night due to hubby snoring and/or I usually get up 2x a night to oee. (Same boat as you heather!) but maybe Ill try it?? Im always envious of the fun charts all you ladies have. Haha

Yea you never know unless you try! Like i said this is my first time because i didnt think it would work...but it did! And its easy to temp, so why not! I love that ill know whats going on and exactly i ovulated because its always just been a guess.

AF got me... Put me down for September 25th, please.

Sorry clynn. But septembers a good month! Im a May baby myself ��

Just joining from the August thread, still a bit upset as I really felt August was gonna be our month... oh well! :nope:

Can you put me down for Sept 20th please?

bboo - with the CB Digital contrary to the cheapies it calls for FMU. Test daily. Some get only a couple high days before the peak others get many more. I found mine actually varied by cycle. I had one cycle with 3 high days before a peak then the following cycle with 7 high days before the peak.

I think the important part is to ensure you are BD at least every other day during you high days and same, or more from peak until confirmed O with temp rise.

Good Luck!

It looks like you also temp, would you say that the clearblue digital opk is pretty accurate with your temping? Do you normally ovulate about a day after you get the solid smiley? I only had one reading of low and then every day since then I have had the high (flashing smiley). I'm still waiting for my solid smiley but have bd'ing every or every other day since the flashing smiley. Thanks for the help!

Opk never really worked for me personally. Some want you to test in the afternoon with several hour pee hold....which is impossible for me to do! I drink a lot of water! But im really liking the charting!

I have just started charting (a few weeks post MC, just needed something to do as the waiting is killing me), and the last 3 days my temp has been IDENTICAL. 97.1. Taken about the same time each morning (within 5 minutes), I just roll over, grab the BBT, and start. Is that usual? Unusual? Is my thermometer out of whack? I've gotten different temperatures before but that seems pretty crazy.

Alligator - it happens sometimes. I wouldn't say it is usual or unusual. I tempted for 2.5 years ttc my rainbow baby.

AFM - I actually just started temping again this morning at 3 DPO. I just want to see how things look.

Thanks TTC. I am sorry it took you so long to conceive your rainbow. I'm so fearful it will take us a long time, and that will just add to the pain. We conceived in a couple months this last time (our first) so I am hopeful. Thanks for the feedback. It's my first time temping so I appreciate the help!

Alligator - I started TTC our rainbow at 39 with low ovarian reserve. That's the reason it took so long. Hopefully, you don't have those issues. :)

Ahh TTC I'm sorry, misread your post (will teach me to post before coffee). Fx for myself, and you...let's hope this is our month (well, next month for me, lol).

Ahh TTC I'm sorry, misread your post (will teach me to post before coffee). Fx for myself, and you...let's hope this is our month (well, next month for me, lol).

I don't think you misread my post. We eventually got a rainbow baby. She was born on Valentine's Day. :) We are just ttc again. I have 3 girls (2 grown). So, I'm hoping I'll get lucky one more time and hear it's a boy this time!

Ohh lovely, a Valentine's baby, how sweet! Fx for you this time, I've got a good feeling for both of us!

I am really struggling this time around... Not getting pregnant in August... And with my husband talking about how "Maybe we shouldn't have kids just yet." I feel like it's never going to happen, and I'm having a very hard time staying positive.

Hey ladies! I'm in for September 9! 3rd month TTC, and last month was a CP. Praying for the Lord's will this month!!!

I am really struggling this time around... Not getting pregnant in August... And with my husband talking about how "Maybe we shouldn't have kids just yet." I feel like it's never going to happen, and I'm having a very hard time staying positive.

I feel you, staying positive is hard sometimes :(
Just hang in there, it will happen if it is supposed to happen :)
I'm rooting for ya!

I'm sorry, clynn. It's so tough. I had a MC last month (well early this month but it started in July) and we obviously went through so many emotions and fear and wondered 'is this our time yet?' (hubby even said that to me). We've realized that's part of the process, and you just have to work through it. It will be your time soon, I know it. It's (annoyingly!) normal to take a few months to conceive (up to a year!) and I think these feelings of wondering 'is this the right time?! is this a sign?!' are totally expected a normal part of the process. Make sure you communicate with your DH and stay on the same page, he's your biggest support and you guys are a team. Men deal with this whole TTC thing so differently than we do so it's key to be open with him as well. Good luck! I know this will be our month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->