September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I'd like to test on Sept 5 if AF does not arrive (due on Sept 1). The 5th is my birthday and that would be the best gift. However, I tend to believe the perfect stories are bound not to happen, though trying to think positively. Good luck to you all in this 2ww!

My birthday too :) Will probably fall somewhere between af and the start of my fertile window though...

Yay! Bday twins! Haha. Maybe it will be good things for both of us this month. I will be turning 34 and my only child was born when I was 18. I always wanted more but never thought they would be a minimum of 16 years apart. Nevertheless, she is sooooo excited about the possibility of a baby.

Sasha - Curiousowl, you've both been added, Welcome!

So I have never used OPK before, but for timing of this baby (I know that there is no way to time a baby... I'm just dreaming over here) I really wanted to give this month our best shot and bought an OPK. I bought the clearblue advanced opk. Any opinions are advice with this kit? This is completely new to me and I feel a little clueless!

bboo - with the CB Digital contrary to the cheapies it calls for FMU. Test daily. Some get only a couple high days before the peak others get many more. I found mine actually varied by cycle. I had one cycle with 3 high days before a peak then the following cycle with 7 high days before the peak.

I think the important part is to ensure you are BD at least every other day during you high days and same, or more from peak until confirmed O with temp rise.

Good Luck!

1 DPO! The TWW begins!!!

TMI - I think I actually felt O right before we DTD last night. Since we are hopeful for a boy, I figure that's a good thing. Also, it felt like O was from the left ovary which is also awesome because the results on the right ovary were a little sketchy on my hsg.

1 DPO! The TWW begins!!!

TMI - I think I actually felt O right before we DTD last night. Since we are hopeful for a boy, I figure that's a good thing. Also, it felt like O was from the left ovary which is also awesome because the results on the right ovary were a little sketchy on my hsg.

I'm also 1dpo today! We can be testing buddies! It's funny because I always feel a little bit of pain in the ovary during BD on the day prior to ovulation. It's always been the right side (by always I mean all three times lol). I can't wait for the next week to go by so we can start testing!

looks like there will be 3 of us at 1DPO today. I'm not convinced quite yet but if my temp stays up tomorrow then that will pretty much confirm O was Monday.

We can wallow in TWW land together.

Yay! Testing buddies! I've only been using OPKs (no temping) this TTC go round but I was sure I was feeling O last night. Then, tonight I realized my cm had changed to a sticky/creamy texture. So, I'm sure that I did, in fact, O last night. It works out quite well bc in the past when I've gotten a bfp, I've gotten a "maybe" at 10 DPO and a bfp at 11 DPO. Well, I'll (we'll) be 11 DPO on 9/2. That's DH's bday!

Joining early too! Not feeling like this will turn into a bfp. Af due saturday. Cycles slightly unpredictable when i o so unsure of testing date. That will be cycle #4.

Joining early too! Not feeling like this will turn into a bfp. Af due saturday. Cycles slightly unpredictable when i o so unsure of testing date. That will be cycle #4.

I wouldn't be so sure. Your chart looks excellent!

I know! Ive been having cramping and super light pink spotting in the morning the past 3 mornings and i only ever spot if im pregnant...but all stark white bfns. So im pretty sure im out....but my chart does look awesome...possibly even triphasic soon!

Can you put me down for September 1? I am doing my first round of IVF and had one 5 day embie transferred Sunday. I'm already going totally bonkers waiting to find out if it worked!! My official blood test isn't supposed to be until Sept 5 but I've decided to POAS on Sept 1 at the nurse's suggestion :)

I know! Ive been having cramping and super light pink spotting in the morning the past 3 mornings and i only ever spot if im pregnant...but all stark white bfns. So im pretty sure im out....but my chart does look awesome...possibly even triphasic soon!

I have gotten vvvvfl bfps at 11 dpo. So, I would never count myself out until 12-13 dpo.

Hi everyone! I'm having a really long cycle and had honestly given up hope of ovulating. BUT I saw my RE for the first time on Monday and during my ultrasound she saw that I had a nice mature egg that she said had either just ovulated or would be very soon. I took OPKs on Monday and they were super dark! They were lighter, but still pos yesterday, and negative today, so I'm assuming I ovulated Monday or Tuesday.

Since we didn't know, we were only able to BD Monday and Tuesday nights. Also, due to the length of my cycle, my lining might make implantation unlikely.

I can't temp right now (insomnia) so I'm not positive that I did ovulate but... here's hoping! My test date would be Sept. 6th-7th.

Smurphy good luck! Id still try to temp. I never temped before because i didnt think i could either because i wake up a lot during the night...either due to husband snoring, kids, and i pee a lot...i also dont wake up at the exact time (either 515 or 615 depending if i work or not). But it seems like no matter when i wake up or how much sleep ive had before i temp, it seems like my temps look pretty accurate!

Smurphy good luck! Id still try to temp. I never temped before because i didnt think i could either because i wake up a lot during the night...either due to husband snoring, kids, and i pee a lot...i also dont wake up at the exact time (either 515 or 615 depending if i work or not). But it seems like no matter when i wake up or how much sleep ive had before i temp, it seems like my temps look pretty accurate!
If I manage to sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time in the next few days, I plan to. But at the moment I don't fall asleep until 5-6 am and I wake up every 20-30 minutes until 9-10:30 when I give up and wake up for the day.

Heather, I find that my temp is similar- unless I way over or under sleep my tend to be pretty accurate no matter if I wake at the same time or not. My temps tend to be based on how much sleep I get rather than what time I take them.
Some women though find big differences in as little as a 15 minute difference. We are all very unique in our bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->