September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hello all,

Congrats to the BFP's this month! Sorry to those who had AF show or early loss. :( As for me, AF came on Sept 5, but I am sticking with this thread until my next AF (or not!) due Sept 29. Currently, I am waiting to O (probably will be Friday). We are in the fertile window now. For the last several cycles, we just tried to BD as frequently as possible since an at-home sperm count test after only 12 hours showed my husband was fine. So we ended up BD-ing most cycles 2-3 times per day, with at least 12 hours in between...other than the "twice in one hour" method I read about. I have no reason to believe our BD timing is the culprit, but just to try to tweak something, we are going to BD only once every 24 hours, and focus on early morning time (I leave for work at 6am) since I also read that is when sperm count is highest. When we got pregnant our first cycle that ended in CP, we BD'd every day in the fertile window, except right around ovulation we skipped 2 days (not on purpose). We shall see...

Good luck to all still waiting to test and those joining the October thread! I will be joining if AF shows for me on Sept 29.

Dreamer143 - Can you add me? AF scheduled for 9/13...will test then.

Thanks!

Well it's now cd 55... no af and bfn last week. Going to take another cheapie when they get delivered then call the docs. I know I'm not pregnant but hoping still..

I'm so happy to finally be in the TWW! I'm not going to symptom spot, or test too early. That made me feel worse last time. I'll luckily be able to keep myself busy, as we're moving this weekend out of state.

If I don't get pregnant, I won't be joining the October thread. My husband and I will be taking yet another break. :(

Hi, Dreamer, could you add me to 9/16? I am supposed to wait until then to test, so that's the best day to put down for me.

Sarah, that sounds gut wrenching! I hope your doctor can help sort out what's going on soon.

Sarahtonyn, I love your screen name :thumbup:

FX and tons of :dust: to Bloblo and Clynn in these early days of the TWW!

:ninja: for updates from everyone testing recently and soon.

Hey guys! A bit random, but has anyone (esp. anyone that got their BFP after) experienced a sharp pain through one nipple ever? The tata's have been sore on the sides for several days now, but today at 13dpo I started have sharp pains in my right nipple. Any thoughts anyone?! :shrug:

I have not tested today. Refusing to see another BFN until the witch shows her face. Last test was BFN at 12 DPO.

Hey guys! A bit random, but has anyone (esp. anyone that got their BFP after) experienced a sharp pain through one nipple ever? The tata's have been sore on the sides for several days now, but today at 13dpo I started have sharp pains in my right nipple. Any thoughts anyone?! :shrug:

I have not tested today. Refusing to see another BFN until the witch shows her face. Last test was BFN at 12 DPO.

I've had pains so bad in one breast that it seemed like chest pains, but not throught a nipple and I def wasn't preggers. It happens every so often...I think it's like a random pulled message.

I get an itchy right nipple when i have high progesterone.

Still no AF but all BFN

I think I'm out for this month guys!

Hope you all get your BFP - lots of hugs xxx

Now 7 dpo, I decided to try a home made pregnancy test, and according to internet results it's positive! BUT, I have seen mixed reviews online. I can say though that I did the same test last month and got a BFN then. Hoping it's true! Either way I'll be testing in three days!! Eek! 😁 Trying to not get to excited so I won't be upset if it's neg.

Now 7 dpo, I decided to try a home made pregnancy test, and according to internet results it's positive! BUT, I have seen mixed reviews online. I can say though that I did the same test last month and got a BFN then. Hoping it's true! Either way I'll be testing in three days!! Eek! 😁 Trying to not get to excited so I won't be upset if it's neg.

what kind of test was it? im curious because i have looked up thoes before

So sorry, Ashley! Take care of yourself and then get ready for the next cycle. :hugs:

So sorry Ashley. :dohh:
I am 14dpo and definitely starting to feel like AF is coming. I'm sure i'll be following you to the October board any day now. Best of luck!

So sorry, Ashley! :hugs:

LuLu, you're not out until you're out! FX for you!

Also very curious about the homemade pregnancy test. o_o

I will be testing 16 - 20 Sept LOL! this was my first round of clomid and our 4th cycle TTC. Good luck everyone.

Homemade pregnancy test?!? what?! Tell me more lol

Sorry about AF Ashley :(

Had my FET yesteday, official test date is the 20th. Will probably test sooner but not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->