September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hi, Dreamer, could you add me to 9/16? I am supposed to wait until then to test, so that's the best day to put down for me.

Sarah, that sounds gut wrenching! I hope your doctor can help sort out what's going on soon.

Sarahtonyn, I love your screen name :thumbup:

FX and tons of :dust: to Bloblo and Clynn in these early days of the TWW!

:ninja: for updates from everyone testing recently and soon.

Thanks! I'm sure we all could use a serotonin boost while TTC! FX for you this cycle!

Now 7 dpo, I decided to try a home made pregnancy test, and according to internet results it's positive! BUT, I have seen mixed reviews online. I can say though that I did the same test last month and got a BFN then. Hoping it's true! Either way I'll be testing in three days!! Eek! 😁 Trying to not get to excited so I won't be upset if it's neg.

What's a home made pregnancy test please?
Just out of curiosity lol

The first link I googled suggested peeing on dandelion leaves, peeing in bleach, peeing in pine-sol... :lol:

The first link I googled suggested peeing on dandelion leaves, peeing in bleach, peeing in pine-sol... :lol:

lol I've just seen that on google, and I'm going to test a few this week :)

I read that and I was like "that sounds like extremely uncomfortable splashback, guys." :rofl:

I read something about peeing in a bowl of sugar, if it clumps it's positive, if it dissolves it's negative. Who knows.

Now 7 dpo, I decided to try a home made pregnancy test, and according to internet results it's positive! BUT, I have seen mixed reviews online. I can say though that I did the same test last month and got a BFN then. Hoping it's true! Either way I'll be testing in three days!! Eek! 😁 Trying to not get to excited so I won't be upset if it's neg.

what kind of test was it? im curious because i have looked up thoes before

It was the toothpaste one

For this one you put toothpaste into a bowl or on a plate and then add a few drops of urine if negative you won't be able to mix it together the toothpaste will stay tube like but if positive it will mix and be frothy and slightly blue.

For this one you put toothpaste into a bowl or on a plate and then add a few drops of urine if negative you won't be able to mix it together the toothpaste will stay tube like but if positive it will mix and be frothy and slightly blue.

LOL this is verrrrrrrry interesting.

I am getting crazy anxious wanting to test so bad. My emotions are all over the place.

Should get my crosshairs tomorrow! Three days of above average temps! :D 12 days until AF is due.

FX for you, Clynn!

eppgirl, how long until you plan to test? The wait is so hard, especially the last few days!

and :rofl: on the homemade tests. I totally googled them too, and had similar thoughts about the bleach test! You all made me laugh so hard... made my day.

Damn ! Completely forgot this morning but to be honest I don't think i would have had time to grab my pee cup as up and straight to pee lol
Maybe it won't matter what urine I use now Im In second trimester

But the page I did get up on google said that it doesn't work and results don't count in very early pregnancy

Done with afternoon wee but after 2 hour hold and very concentrated lol

No change in any

Attachments

• IMG_2824.jpg
    IMG_2824.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
:haha:

I was quite curious too as I've never ever heard of homemade pregnancy tests

Plus I had cups left over from donor :)