September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I took another dollar store test this afternoon and negative. I've been having sharp twinges on and off today in my uterus. Confused if they are the start of AF or not. Its too late for implantation right? I am 13dpo. Plus I felt the same sharp pain at 6dpo.
With my 2nd daughter my hcg was only 10 at 14dpo so it is possible to implant late or have really low hcg. I had no problems with that pregnancy just low hcg at first, but it did double at a good rate. I got checked 2 more times to make sure it was going up. I cant remember the #'s after the first check though
Also, last cycle my luteal phase seemed to be 15 days long since I didnt get my period until 15 days after I O'd. Im pretty dang positive of when I O'd too since I had gotten a pos OPK the day before then the day of O I had pretty bad O pain. Felt like cramps almost and lasted a couple hours. So, Im thinking I wont expect to see AF until Monday, I almost always spot the day before I start AF, so expecting that tomorrow-ish

Now 2 days post positive OPK and no temp rise :( So bummed. I was sure I'd see a big jump today.

So, you can get a positive OPK but not actually ovulate? Why does that happen? Does it mean you will get another surge later on? I've been trusting too much in my OPK's, maybe I should temp with it too

Yup! You definitely can. It happened to me with the cycle I conceived DD. Around CD15 I got a surge, but no temp rise, then finally O'd CD28 and got pregnant. That's why confirming O is important. They also have O double check urine tests but they are pricey.

As for this cycle, I'm still holding out hope I will see a rise tomorrow.

Crazy, I think I will try temping next time. What are good ones? Is the amazon iProven brand any good? I want to make sure I am actually catching O and not just trusting the OPK's.

I have a Moby brand one from Amazon and it's worked great.

Crazy, I think I will try temping next time. What are good ones? Is the amazon iProven brand any good? I want to make sure I am actually catching O and not just trusting the OPK's.

iProven is the brand I use and love it. I also like their ovulation kit (with OPKs and preg tests) better than Wondfo.

Hi everyone!

Holy cow, a lot has happened in the last couple of days on here! :mamafy: :haha:

Alligator, sorry to hear AF arrived, but completely understand the sense of closure and being ready to move on. FX for this cycle

Rach, congrats on the BFP! :happydance:

Ashley, I'm sure you know this, but you're not out until AF shows. I had a weird cycle last month and it nearly drove me mad. I spotted for 3 whole days before AF, and was 4 days late for AF. I usually have very heavy start to AF, so this really threw me off. :wacko: I hope you can relax and not stress too much while you wait to know the outcome.

Clynn, I'm so sorry to hear about how difficult it has been to get BD in this month. This is hard enough when everything goes well, but when SO is not cooperating, it makes it especially tough. At least you can get support and understanding here. :hugs:

AFM, still waiting to test. T minus 7 days. I am trying not to symptom spot too much, but I have noticed some differences this cycle. I'm just not letting myself think these are signs of pregnancy, so it seems easier to handle. So far, week 1 of TWW has been easier than last time, so I think I'm doing okay.

I took another FRER with SMU and I think I maybe saw a VVVV faint line. I can tell its there but not sure if there is color to it or not. Am I crazy to want to take another with evening urine?
I found these statistics about testing at different times of the day and they make me hopeful.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

I def have darker lines in the evening and sometimes negatives with the fmu! Ridiculous!

Clynn, I'm so sorry to hear about how difficult it has been to get BD in this month. This is hard enough when everything goes well, but when SO is not cooperating, it makes it especially tough. At least you can get support and understanding here. :hugs:

Finally got him to tonight before work. Luckily I got my positive OPK today so it's still good timing. Gonna TRY to BD one last time tomorrow night. We'll see how that goes. DH is always tired.

I took another FRER with SMU and I think I maybe saw a VVVV faint line. I can tell its there but not sure if there is color to it or not. Am I crazy to want to take another with evening urine?
I found these statistics about testing at different times of the day and they make me hopeful.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

I def have darker lines in the evening and sometimes negatives with the fmu! Ridiculous!

So far mine have been darker in the evening too. Weird!

Congrats, Rach! :) Hope it's a sticky bean!

Looks like I'm out. Thought I maybe saw the slightest hint of a shadow on an IC, so I tried with a FRER and it's totally stark white. And now I can't see anything on the IC either, so I probably just tricked myself. :p At 11 dpo I'd expect to see something at least very faint. I know there's a tiny chance I implanted really late, but I don't plan to test again unless AF doesn't show up by Tuesday.

A little frustrated because I feel like we did everything right with timing etc. this cycle, and next cycle we're not going to be able to BD close to O because I'm on a work trip starting 2-3 days before predicted O. We'll still try, but obviously the chances will be a lot less. But what can you do?

I'm with you, very frustrating when you feel like you did everything right. Perfect BD timing, definite ovulation, eating healthy etc. What else can you do?! Not looking forward to yet another month of a planned bd marathon, getting my hopes up and then AF showing up.

Sorry to hear you'll be on a business trip next month around O. 2-3 days before O is not optimal but still possible though!

Im still in disbelief that i od so early but i had another temp rise, so i guess 2 dpo. We did bd 3 times before my early o so i should be good. I did have fertile cm the day of o and since then its either been dry or creamy. Well still bd a few more times to be safe. But im excited for short cycles and already being in the tww! Im going to try and hold off testing until at least next monday...10 dpo.

Who suggested CD18 O based on my chart? Because FF agrees with you! I didn't believe it at all and took an ovulation double check test and it looks like I'm 3dpo. Okay then. That's one way to make the TWW go faster.

Dream, can you put me down to test on the 21st?

That would be me curious :)
And even if FF changes it to CD20 after a few more temps(which is more then likely) your BD pattern looks great either way :)
Good luck

I do remember a time that I didn't understand charts at all though lol

I have been having sharp twinges on and off for about 36 hrs now. No AF as of yet. I am not really expecting AF until tomorrow though since last cycle my luteal phase was 15 days it seems. I took another dollar tree test just because why not and BFN.
I have a sinus infection so I feel so blah today and didnt sleep well at all with the congestion/facial pain, uterus twinges, and our neighbors dog barking all night.

Hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow! Positive OPK yesterday, right side of pelvis is sore today. I can't wait to finally be in the TWW!!!

im so confused this cycle .. went back and looked at my notes.. i had ewcm on cd9,cd10 AND on cd16,cd18..never had that happen on any cycles ever... i usually have ewcm on cd10-cd13 .. any thoughts on what could cause me to have 2 different sets of ewcm in the same cycle.. a week apart.?. also i have never had ewcm as late as cd16-cd18 on any past cycle.. also i normally have a 14 day luteal phase (29/30 day cycles)and two of my fertility apps say AF is due on sept 21 and one app says its due sept 22.. but if I ovulated yesterday , like I suspect.. then AF wouldn't be coming until sept 24 at least( which would put me at a 33 or 34 day cycle, which also never happens).. im thinking i will start doing the opks again next month.. because this is confusing..lol

I'm in the TWW at 1dpo, I believe, and I'm a terrible POAS addict, so I'll be testing daily starting on the 17th. We'll see what FertilityFriend says about my ovulation date once I get a couple more days of temping in, but based on temping and OPKs, it looks like I probably O'd yesterday. :)

Do you count the start of your period when you start to spot or when you have heavy flow? Last cycle I spotted on day 13 and 14 dpo with heavy flow on day 15dpo.

Do you count the start of your period when you start to spot or when you have heavy flow? Last cycle I spotted on day 13 and 14 dpo with heavy flow on day 15dpo.

It should be tracked as the first day you have red blood flow, and heavy enough to require at least a pantyliner.

im so confused this cycle .. went back and looked at my notes.. i had ewcm on cd9,cd10 AND on cd16,cd18..never had that happen on any cycles ever... i usually have ewcm on cd10-cd13 .. any thoughts on what could cause me to have 2 different sets of ewcm in the same cycle.. a week apart.?. also i have never had ewcm as late as cd16-cd18 on any past cycle.. also i normally have a 14 day luteal phase (29/30 day cycles)and two of my fertility apps say AF is due on sept 21 and one app says its due sept 22.. but if I ovulated yesterday , like I suspect.. then AF wouldn't be coming until sept 24 at least( which would put me at a 33 or 34 day cycle, which also never happens).. im thinking i will start doing the opks again next month.. because this is confusing..lol

You might have geared up to O but didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->