September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

First off - Rachel, congrats!! So happy for you! :happydance:

These symptoms are very confusing. I either O'd on Monday, the 28th or the 29th of Aug. So, I am either 12 or 13dpo as of today (leaning towards 12), but getting constant stark white BFN's. Man, is that a depressing sight. Symptoms have been unlike any other month. AF not due until Wednesday, so I know I shouldn't worry too much yet, but it is so frustrating. I really feel like this is/was our month. We are coming up on a year of TTC after this cycle ends. :wacko:

Symptoms: Sore/heavy/veiny breasts for at least 5 days. Unquenchable thirst/metallic taste. Gas, bloating, and indigestion. CM on and off almost everyday since AF. Bouts of nausea and minor, but noticeable stomachache/cramps throughout the last 12 days. 90% of these symptoms i've never seen before. If AF shows her face after all of this, I will never look for signs again! :nope:

Lulu do you test in the morning or evening? My tests are very light in the am and easily noticable in the evening. Weird but it seems like its somewhat common from other ladies on this thread

First off - Rachel, congrats!! So happy for you! :happydance:

These symptoms are very confusing. I either O'd on Monday, the 28th or the 29th of Aug. So, I am either 12 or 13dpo as of today (leaning towards 12), but getting constant stark white BFN's. Man, is that a depressing sight. Symptoms have been unlike any other month. AF not due until Wednesday, so I know I shouldn't worry too much yet, but it is so frustrating. I really feel like this is/was our month. We are coming up on a year of TTC after this cycle ends. :wacko:

Symptoms: Sore/heavy/veiny breasts for at least 5 days. Unquenchable thirst/metallic taste. Gas, bloating, and indigestion. CM on and off almost everyday since AF. Bouts of nausea and minor, but noticeable stomachache/cramps throughout the last 12 days. 90% of these symptoms i've never seen before. If AF shows her face after all of this, I will never look for signs again! :nope:

:hugs:

You're not out until the witch shows. Fingers crossed for you that this is your month!

:dust:

Cd1 for me today. Good luck to all still in with a shot in September !!!

Cd1 for me today. Good luck to all still in with a shot in September !!!

Same for me--AF showed up overnight. Has anyone started an October testing thread yet? (I'd volunteer too, but I'll be traveling five days this cycle so won't be able to stay on top of adding people to the list.)

And yes, good luck to those still in the running! FX and :dust: for you!

Officially 3 dpo. Ive only have had a 28 day cycle once in my life. Its so weird to be oing so early. Maybe thats why im not getting pregnant. But we start bding on cycle day 10 so early or late im ready for that egg! Well still bd a few more times. Typically i wouldnt o until Friday. ...but i could test on saturday. Craziness. But i guess i shouldnt complain about shorter cycles pregnant or not!

Oh no Waiting! So sorry :hugs:

Sorry Sorsha :hugs:

Best of luck next cycle x

I think I'm 2dpo, don't temp so never know for sure. Fingers crossed we have done enough but I doubt it. Still, I'm feeling positive at the moment!!
Keeping an eye on the OPK's incase there is another surge, since my mc anything is possible lol

Good luck to those testing at the mo :dust:

Hey Rach, I tested in the AM on the first 3 days, then I tested in the evening yesterday (12 or 13 dpo). After last night's negative I told myself I wouldn't test again until AF is late.

Sorsha, sorry to hear. Best of luck next month, I will likely being following right behind you.

FX for all!
:hugs:

Congrats to all the BFPs and so sorry for those BFNs,.. We always have next cycle?

I think I'm 4 or 5dpo, and will try to wait (so bad at it) and test on the 17th!

FX everyone!

Same for me--AF showed up overnight. Has anyone started an October testing thread yet? (I'd volunteer too, but I'll be traveling five days this cycle so won't be able to stay on top of adding people to the list.)

Was wondering the same thing. I'll be out of town a bit too so don't want to volunteer to start it, but I'll definitely be joining the thread.

I would start October if I don't get a BFP this cycle but not testing for another 10 days.

Alright ladies - I think the front page is up to date. Let me know if I've missed any updates.

Decided to start the October thread since no one else volunteered ;) please join me!

3dpo and going crazy... I have no reason to think that cycle14 will be the one, but feeling good. No real symptoms yet. Is it crazy to be super hopeful?

I started spotting last night :( Just waiting for the flow to pick up now. I will more than likely be joining the Oct. thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->